Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    That people think losing freedom, money, peace and time to yourself while gaining nothing but stress and a potential aneurysm is a "gift". They'll learn
    What exactly were you expecting when you blew your wad up your missus? They're little people, not cats bro.

2. Post
    bradc wrote:
    What exactly were you expecting when you blew your wad up your missus? They're little people, not cats bro.
    He's taking the piss.

3. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    I helped her try bear a second child as well, the old fashioned way.
    And by 'try' you mean you propositioned and got turned down right? ;D

4. Post
    cwm wrote:
    He's taking the piss.
    No, I'm not. I take MxRecord's point though that some days are better than others.

5. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    No, I'm not. I take MxRecord's point though that some days are better than others.
    You are a truly sad person.

6. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    This comment is also taking the piss about taking the piss, don't worry guys, we can keep our sanity.

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    That people think losing freedom, money, peace and time to yourself while gaining nothing but stress and a potential aneurysm is a "gift". They'll learn
    are you saying this because mrs mancubus had to rent out her womb to some little bastard or are u saying this in general about having kids? if it's the latter and since we know each other so well u won't mind me asking: what does your wife think of this attitude you have towards kids?

8. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    are you saying this because mrs mancubus had to rent out her womb to some little bastard or are u saying this in general about having kids? if it's the latter and since we know each other so well u won't mind me asking: what does your wife think of this attitude you have towards kids?
    Honestly, what Tormenta said there is incredibly common including amongst women, my sister says the exact same thing about having kids. Lots of people do. They don't want kids because you DO give up your freedom money peace and time to yourself. I guess the part you're taking issue with is the "gaining nothing" and "potential aneurysm" then?

9. Post
    i have no issue with any of it really.

sucks if you're the guy or the gal in the relationship and want a kid but the other person doesn't

also feminism was a mistake

10. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    i have no issue with any of it really.

sucks if you're the guy or the gal in the relationship and want a kid but the other person doesn't

also feminism was a mistake
    You might be OK if you're the gal because the guy doesn't have any reproductive rights.

11. Post
    god is literally a feminist

12. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    god is literally a feminist
    I was referring to forced fatherhood.

13. Post
    I finally had the talk with my man about kids. I'm so glad we both don't want kids.

14. Post
    JRS wrote:
    Because in Mexico you can just buy a baby from any local gang member.
    Name:  lshmsfoaidmt_by_darklord64-d5gya1u.png
Views: 299
Size:  261.3 KB

15. Post
    Actual serious question

I've heard about women doing this for friends that can't have kids but then becoming attached to the baby and keeping it. Usually destroying the friendship. Did your missus become attached at all?

16. Post
    $kud wrote:
    Actual serious question

I've heard about women doing this for friends that can't have kids but then becoming attached to the baby and keeping it. Usually destroying the friendship. Did your missus become attached at all?
    Nope, nothing at all.

You have to go through several counselling sessions before anything is started and if they deem you any risk of that happening then they won't do it. Also, as soon as it pops out, it's shoved straight on the new Mother who has been taking hormones to produce milk, and the birth mother has been taking hormones to suppress milk. A lot of that hormonal bonding happens during that first few hours. Also, it helps if you're level headed and not mental.

17. Post
    Gw on not bagging a crazy

18. Post
    $kud wrote:
    Gw on not bagging a crazy
    Kind of want the secret tbh...

19. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Kind of want the secret tbh...
    lower the threshold for crazy

20. Post
    G Daddy wrote:
    Name:  lshmsfoaidmt_by_darklord64-d5gya1u.png
Views: 299
Size:  261.3 KB
    Did you save this on your hard drive in 1997?

21. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    did you save this on your hard drive in 1997?
    u wot m8?

22. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Did you save this on your hard drive in 1997?

23. Post
    lol Tormentas kids ruined his life

24. Post
    If it wasn't them it'd be something else.