1. Post
    It's actually pretty damn good on the 3DS! (SFIV)

2. Post
    NZGameshop have select Nintendo games on sale at the moment.

Mainly 3DS but some WiiU. Only thing I'm thinking of is the Mario Maker for 3DS.

3. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Mainly 3DS but some WiiU. Only thing I'm thinking of is the Mario Maker for 3DS.
    obvious gripes about the lack of online sharing aside, its a neat game and for that price you could disregard the 'maker' altogether and play the challenges and user levels (I think you need to download these) it ships with. At home my son and I create levels for each other to play, but still live in hope that one day they will patch in online sharing... then again i doubt it.

4. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    obvious gripes about the lack of online sharing aside, its a neat game and for that price you could disregard the 'maker' altogether and play the challenges and user levels (I think you need to download these) it ships with. At home my son and I create levels for each other to play, but still live in hope that one day they will patch in online sharing... then again i doubt it.
    Yeah, it sure is a shame that sharing online for the 3DS has been left out. In same ways, if you're playing solo makes the game kind of null and void.

5. Post
    MIghtyape have kicked off their gaming sale including Switch + 3DS

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/sales/12...ame-sale/games

6. Post
    Pretty nice pro controller price - equivalent to that in the USA.

7. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    Pretty nice pro controller price - equivalent to that in the USA.
    got one on the weekend to play Lego co-op... holy shit does it feel sexy to use. So smooth!!! Highly recommended though definitely a luxury item for the price.

8. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    MIghtyape have kicked off their gaming sale including Switch + 3DS

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/sales/12...ame-sale/games
    not nintendo, but great deal on deus ex for $20, even if you dont like it after trying you can trade it in at EB for $15 lol

9. Post
    3ds: If you are a my Nintendo member the eshop has 30% off fire emblem Fates, Awakening and DLC.

I still need to finish Birthright!

Big discounts on other lesser known games too.

10. Post
    Capcom games on sale again on 3ds eshop, including Street Fighter iv for $8.50.

I think the selects range has been updated, pretty sure donkey kong, paper mario and Luigis mansion 2 are new, at $35 each.

11. Post
    Nintendo 'price blast' on MA

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/sales/12...ce-blast/games

quick browse and not seeing huge discounts but better than full price (or just import) - excludes Switch

12. Post
    waiting for an Indies eShop sale on the Switch

13. Post
    Terraria is on sale on the 3DS eshop, half price at around $16 from memory. Lots of people rave about this game. Looks to me like a side scrolling minecraft? I have MC on switch so going to pass on this one but might be one for others to try.

14. Post
    PB tech $500 this weekend

15. Post

16. Post
    Pretty good!

But only if you don't mind waiting from two weeks up to a month for it to arrive.

17. Post
    3ds eshop has up to 60% a bunch of Sonic games. Also new demos added for RPG maker and Pikmin.

18. Post
    If anyone sees wii u games going cheap im keen to hear about it

19. Post
    Switch : Bomberman and Snakepass pass are 40% off the eshop

20. Post
    $15 brand new Wii U games for sale at EB Games stores across the country. Also seeing some $8 amiibos and half price amiibos.

21. Post
    Saw that. Stuff like Yoshi's wooly world collectors edition is $15. $8 wiiu pro controller. 1/2 price everything basically

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

22. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    $15 brand new Wii U games for sale at EB Games stores across the country. Also seeing some $8 amiibos and half price amiibos.
    Thanks for this post, was able to pick up Captain Toad, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade X, Kirby and Starfox Zero all for $15 each. Went to 3 different stores but couldn't find Yoshi's Wooly World at all which was the only other game I was looking for.

23. Post
    Dang3rMous3 wrote:
    Thanks for this post, was able to pick up Captain Toad, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade X, Kirby and Starfox Zero all for $15 each. Went to 3 different stores but couldn't find Yoshi's Wooly World at all which was the only other game I was looking for.
    There's 2 of the amiibo version at my store and a normal copy.

24. Post
    Would you be able to grab me one of the Yoshi's Woolly World Amiibo versions ludez? I could only find the regular one round here but I really wanted the Amiibo boxed version.

That and Tokyo Mirage Sessions Special Edition are all I'm after still.

25. Post
    Sweet will grab you one too