Page 1 of 10 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Nintendo Sales and Promotions

Thought I'd start this up as I quite often find a few sales and things. I only have a 3DS so always scanning for cheap games but feel free to drop any other console discounts.

On the 3ds eshop a the moment has a pretty good sale on a huge range of games :

Lego games (including force awakens ) for 50% off
    Street Fighter IV for $13.60
    Resident Evil Revelations $20.95 (70% off!!)
    Mega Man collection for 47% off and other capcom titles

Warehouse are having an instore only garage sale (ring first, I dont think they have a lot of stock) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0PN6CMUQAAroik.jpg

Highlights for me here are the actual 3ds xl console for $199 and I picked up mario olympics for $35.

From boxing day they are adding more titles:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0UKXKPUUAEUopC.jpg

Including Majoras mask for under $20 and Mario Maker 3D for $35 which I will probably grab depending on what shop carries it. (saw these prices on another forum so nabbed them to share)

2. Post
    Cheers, I might check these out.

3. Post
    Grabbed Mario Maker 3DS for $35 the other day online and was really happy, but then they said sorry they don't have the game and refunded the money, so f**k you Warehouse.

4. Post
    Yea that's a bit shit. Wouldn't pay full price for mario maker especially since there's no way to share online, only street pass, but sounds like there's heaps of content already on the game as is.

5. Post
    If anyone sees Majora's Mask for $20 please alley oop for me. I'd be 100% keen and will pay you asap.

6. Post
    ill see what the warehouse has when I go. I know the sale says in store only but Majoras Mask and Mario Maker are not even listen on the site :/ will ring around boxing day.

Went to buy SF IV from the eshop, but I don't have enough room on my sd card. No problem I'll just back up the save for Smash Bros and delete the game... nope. No backing up that save for some reason (console wont allow it). So in order to buy the game i have to buy a new SD card, and unscrewing the console each time i want to swap games. Clunky and awkward :/ Think I'll have to pass and stick to carts.

7. Post
    Woah woah woah woah woah... Nintendo actually have sales??!?

8. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    ill see what the warehouse has when I go. I know the sale says in store only but Majoras Mask and Mario Maker are not even listen on the site :/ will ring around boxing day.

Went to buy SF IV from the eshop, but I don't have enough room on my sd card. No problem I'll just back up the save for Smash Bros and delete the game... nope. No backing up that save for some reason (console wont allow it). So in order to buy the game i have to buy a new SD card, and unscrewing the console each time i want to swap games. Clunky and awkward :/ Think I'll have to pass and stick to carts.
    What size SD you using? Just delete some stuff that isn't Smash Bros?

9. Post
    Whatever one came as default, and believe me that was the first thing I tried but even if I delete everything, there still won't be enough space.

I actually have sfiv on ps4 (totally forgot) so will stick with that.

10. Post
    Ah okay, I put a 32GB card in immediately and I've barely made a dent in it. I mostly have physical games though.

I've heard you can run into issues using multiple SD cards, so you may want to look into it a bit more if you decide to go bigger later on.

11. Post
    Man the 3DS SD card 'block' system is pretty stupid.

But yeah I'm only rocking looks like a 4GB sd. Thinking about SFIV though.

12. Post
    Had a look around Westgate TWS. Couldn't even find any 3DS gear.

13. Post
    Sylvia park warehouse currently has a heap of European import 3ds select games.

14. Post
    Haydinho wrote:
    Sylvia park warehouse currently has a heap of European import 3ds select games.
    Thanks I'll check it today

Can you remember any games that were there? I'm afraid of parking there so want to make sure it's worth while.

15. Post
    Albany only had 2 3DS game cases. They did have $59 Pokemon sun/moon signs although I didn't see any packs.

16. Post
    Sylvia Park had an OK collection of the selects as mentioned, the standout being Zelda A Link Between Worlds but passed as I've still barely touched Ocarina of Time.

I was mainly keen on Mario Maker or Final Fantasy Explorers, none were available in eb, jb or warehouse. Might have to mighty ape it.

17. Post
    How much was a link between worlds?

18. Post
    Price tag was $40 but I think it might be 35 if the boxing day sale post above is correct. (edit this game isn't on that list) I didn't see any other pricing labels.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 27th December 2016 at 8:51 pm.

19. Post
    Small new years sale on the 3ds eshop, Super Mario 3d land for around $63. I'm sure it's cheaper instore but browsing around I don't see a better price and eb are not showing any stock. Looks like a great game, definitely considering.

Mario kart 7 also discounted.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 30th December 2016 at 9:18 am.

20. Post
    3DS eshop has a sale on a number of games (most ive not heard of) up to 91% off. Best one imo is OlliOlli which is reduced to under $4. I've only played OlliOlli 2 on PS4 and it's neat fun, might be worth a look.

21. Post
    I'm seeing on FB that some people are buying the Wii U Basic console for $150 at EB Games. Just a heads up.

22. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    I'm seeing on FB that some people are buying the Wii U Basic console for $150 at EB Games. Just a heads up.
    holy shit I'd definitely grab that. Will keep that in mind.

Not a promo but the new Yoshi demo is up on the 3ds eshop. Super cute and looks gorgeous 3d + 60fps.

23. Post
    @Crow#Zero You should go down to your local EB as soon as you can. I just picked up a Wii U Premium console with Super Mario Maker and Amiibo for $150.

24. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    @Crow#Zero You should go down to your local EB as soon as you can. I just picked up a Wii U Premium console with Super Mario Maker and Amiibo for $150.
    holy shit. was that new?

edit: im gonna have to pass spent way too much on games over the holiday.. infact since october last year. killer deal but i can't justify it at this stage.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 24th January 2017 at 4:11 pm.

25. Post
    @#$$@##@ went to my EB and all sold out! If anyone finds a spare please let me know