Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    I've clocked up almost 300 hrs, still enjoying it but it helps having someone to play with (eargasm).
    Eesh...just checked my play time, 706hrs!!

eargasm wrote:
    Once my finger heals hopefully I can get an acceptable k/d l, right now I will let Fakeblood (when he's on) and you carry the squad hahaha
    Oh you! Im just a dirty vehicle whore!

2. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Eesh...just checked my play time, 706hrs!!

Oh you! Im just a dirty vehicle whore!
    I meant to say I need to stop carrying you and erad.

3. Post
    anyone here who plays everyday wanna get a squad together and play? boring playing by my self....

4. Post
    alaza wrote:
    anyone here who plays everyday wanna get a squad together and play? boring playing by my self....
    yeah mate add me up on origin erad123

5. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    yeah mate add me up on origin erad123
    There is few people have the same name as you not sure which one

try add me xAlazax

6. Post
    Just starting playing the 10hr trial. Besides the fact that it's almost impossible to play a map that's not premium, I was really bummed to find they got rid of hardcore preset.

Does anyone play hardcore (or similar)?

7. Post
    alaza wrote:
    Bf1 or fortnite ?

8. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    Just starting playing the 10hr trial. Besides the fact that it's almost impossible to play a map that's not premium, I was really bummed to find they got rid of hardcore preset.

Does anyone play hardcore (or similar)?
    I play normal conquest usually updates have screwed a couple of things but apprently another update has or will fix them. Feel free to add me if ya end up buying it.

9. Post
    So I just did a server search, across all regions, for servers with HUD turned off. Zero results. Doesn't look like I'll be buying this.

10. Post
    Are you wanting the HUD off for everyone, or just the ability to turn it off for yourself?

11. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Are you wanting the HUD off for everyone, or just the ability to turn it off for yourself?
    LOL, not wanting to just gimp myself. I just want to play HC, like you have been able to for pretty much every BF forever.

BF1 doesn't seem to have just a straight HC filter setting. Turning off just HUD seemed to be the closest simple filter match I could think of. Is there a way to filter to just hardcore servers, am I missing something?

12. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    LOL, not wanting to just gimp myself. I just want to play HC, like you have been able to for pretty much every BF forever.

BF1 doesn't seem to have just a straight HC filter setting. Turning off just HUD seemed to be the closest simple filter match I could think of. Is there a way to filter to just hardcore servers, am I missing something?
    I haven't tried to find a hardcore servers. not all the servers pop up for me I have to click my recently played servers because the ones I usually play are full and not showng. I've been in the server lobby looking for the same server erads been in but haven't been able to find it and I've had to join through the origin server. Could be that or maybe there's not any ? What does hardcore actually have, No hud, increased bullet damage, bullet drop, slow health regen or none sorta things?

13. Post
    Typically all that stuff, no health regen. Don't know about bullet drop. But yeah, could be a problem with the server browser. I had a similar issue to what you were saying with BF4.

Never thought I'd say it, but the web browser server list was better. I think they've just added way too many filters and probably screwed the whole thing in the process.

14. Post
    If you type hardcore into the search by name, plenty come up. Probably wont be many/any populated though.

15. Post
    Cheers, tried that out. Most of the servers that show up labeled as hardcore are just 200% bullet damage, but I did manage to find one (there may be more) which had HUD disabled.

It also proved to me that the server browser is indeed screwed. If I search purely just for HUD OFF with all options discounted, nothing shows up. But as I mentioned, there are definitely servers without it. Also, currently with the filters reset, it's only showing 1, sometimes 2, Oceania servers, which I know can't be right.

16. Post
    Bought it on sale, in the hope there would be more premium servers. There's one almost HC Aus server, and one other US full HC server that is hardly ever populated. The server browser is utterly ****ed also. I doubt I'll even get my $33 worth.

What happened to the BF player base?

17. Post
    Normal still has plenty of servers

I havent seen bugger all populated HC servers since early Bf3, its simply not a popular mode.

Its also what 18 odd months since launch?

18. Post
    Bf4 used to have a few hc servers, now it's down to only one populated US server. But they were going strong up to at least the release of bf1.

I'm just salty because I only just got back to a capable desktop PC after over a year of being away. Figured I could jump back into my favourite hobby of drinking and playing BF, but hardcore is the only mode I enjoy. Can still find a full server on bfbc2 on a good day.

19. Post
    October for the next bf game which err might have hc support

20. Post
    ChairmanDrew wrote:
    Bf4 used to have a few hc servers, now it's down to only one populated US server. But they were going strong up to at least the release of bf1.

I'm just salty because I only just got back to a capable desktop PC after over a year of being away. Figured I could jump back into my favourite hobby of drinking and playing BF, but hardcore is the only mode I enjoy. Can still find a full server on bfbc2 on a good day.
    Tried pubg ?

21. Post
    I'm not even sure if I'll buy the next bf game gone off bf really

22. Post
    My biggest disappointment has probably been the DLCs. Splitting apart the early ones dragged it out and still resulted in shit maps and then they totally rushed apocalypse out the door and then we got that fantastic stutter patch and other garbage, Bf4 launched a mess and after that spring patch for that it went pretty much from strength to strength, BF1 launched fantastic then they pretty much managed to **** up every patch with some issue which either got never fixed (see stupid light looking out windows etc) or it made the game a steaming turd for a month (tank ricochet bug). I was looking at the Bf3 and Bf4 map lists the other day and while some of the Bf1 maps were good there was some absolute shitters in there which when they come up make me call it a night early.

Bf1 conquest ticket system still sucks arse, nfi why they changed that for every previous title

for the unaware, in previous titles you got/lost tickets from having more flags than the enemy team and kills/death

in bf1 each flag counts for a certain ticket gain/lost plus the ones from kills/deaths - no majority needed

so even if a team has one or two flags they still gain points from them which results in once a team has a substantial lead it can be impossible to pull it back without getting all the other teams flags back to stop that small tickup.

While comebacks do occasionally still happen they are substantially rarer than bf4/bf3 etc etc

23. Post
    The server browser for this game is aggravatingly shit. Besides all the other problems I've whined about and many others I've discovered, so many times servers will show 64+ players, even more waiting in queue. Then you go to join the server and find out in reality there are less than half of that.

What a fail game.

24. Post
    Wasn't loading in between rounds was it? some of the shitter maps are absolute server clearer lol. I've had all sorts of shit issues with the browser filters and generally being mongy but havent seen anything like that unless it was the start of the next round when it actually popped through.

25. Post
    Sick of CoD-WWII, because of cheats and empty rooms. Trying BF. I'm an old bloke and a bit of a noob at fps multiplayer.

Can someone please advise me which version of BF I should go for, considering I'm in NZ.
    Also advise on joining clans.

I use a pretty high spec PC and I'm on Ultrafast broadband. Any help would be most welcome.