(4 votes)
Page 1 of 202 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

Bf4

Has commander mode ........

2. Post
    Checkout the destruction.

Really looking forward to this, I just hope my old PC can handle it

Interesting to see players on the top level of the highrise. Hope the entire building can be used and it's not just a flag point you spawn at.

3. Post
    Thanks Rifty, got me excited for Battlefield again!!

Never played BF2 but all the veterans rave about commander mode so looking forward to trying it

4. Post
    Looking forward to commander mode coming back again. Soooo happy that those massive buildings can be brought down. Hopefully they release it good. Looking forward to it actually.

5. Post
    **** yer! I want it!

I notice animations for actually pulling the rip cord when parachuting. Knife counter attack as well?!?!

6. Post
    A knife counter attack would be a good feature.

7. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:
    A knife counter attack would be a good feature.
    They have it in single player IIRC. It's something like hit E when a prompt appears.

8. Post
    if its just one button to hit, would be shit. either the victum will come out on top majority of the time, or if the attacker can counter-counter, it will loop till a teammate comes and shoots them.

i thought it would be ok if it was a random button you had to press, and you only had one chance and a small window.

9. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    if its just one button to hit, would be shit. either the victum will come out on top majority of the time, or if the attacker can counter-counter, it will loop till a teammate comes and shoots them.

i thought it would be ok if it was a random button you had to press, and you only had one chance and a small window.
    Yer this way would have to be the way it'd be done. Maybe a random choice of three buttons say E, F and space?

10. Post
    Confirmed counter knife in MP.

Watching the live MP stream now. Brilliant commentary
    http://bit.ly/15UDPNv

11. Post
    can't wait

12. Post
    I want it. Now!

13. Post
    i see bf4 still has a vety small color palette.

White, grey and brown and various shades of these colors make up 90% of what you still see.

Why DICE believes that a large scale vibrant city like Shanghai only has rows and rows of tall white and grey buildings is beyond me.
    DICE has a very bland, very boring view of the "realistic world".

14. Post
    Well they changed it from bf3 which the ambient was like blueish.

15. Post
    For your info (collapsed skyscraper location, where the guy parachutes from):

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=31.19...04128&t=h&z=19

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Why DICE believes that a large scale vibrant city like Shanghai only has rows and rows of tall white and grey buildings is beyond me.
    you didn't see the large pink Oriental Pearl Tower?

17. Post
    I don't care about EA's preceived way Shanghai looks, what I do care about it the layout and how well it plays.

Did get a lol from a vid watching players go up the Lift in the tower. All kitted up ready to kill while some nice soothing elevator music plays away

18. Post
    I wonder if the sun glare will be altered from bf3... and I didn't see any revives. Oh please tell me that moronic feature is gone!

19. Post
    Riftcreator wrote:

Did get a lol from a vid watching players go up the Lift in the tower. All kitted up ready to kill while some nice soothing elevator music plays away
    i had to rewind the video after this because i was laughing too much

20. Post
    Shows the people behind the game have a sense of humor

21. Post

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    i see bf4 still has a vety small color palette.

White, grey and brown and various shades of these colors make up 90% of what you still see.

DICE has a very bland, very boring view of the "realistic world".
    Chill dude its still Alpha or pre-alpha even...

Im F##ken excited!! Looks mean as, spec mode YUS!!!

23. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    ... I didn't see any revives. Oh please tell me that moronic feature is gone!
    They found a bug in the de-fib kit jsut before E3, so removed de-fibs from the kit-list for the event

24. Post
    someone's own multiplayer gameplay video from E3.

25. Post
    Need to find best pre order deal.