Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    There should be a reward for getting less score than ping

2. Post
    He must have just joined. burs clan usually clean up

3. Post
    Yeah I think I got less than 2 mins play there.

Tonight's hilarity is when a horse bloke found out he can't fit under the log bridges in the trenches at Volga River.
    Came charging at me so I backed away under the bridge, went prone and was prepared to die.
    He stops dead at the bridge while my screen is full of him wailing his sword around so I just aimed at his face and got the kill assist.
    He must've been so sad/mad.

4. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    I clean up in the attack plane on Albion, Galacia not so much. Not as many choke points to come swooping down on.

Heh, just realised you were in the server with me
    Nice dude, ill try get on a bit more and play

5. Post
    immortalAU wrote:
    Are you pc gamer or console?
    I'm on console (PS4). Haven't been on in a while so maybe things have changed since the new maps were added.

6. Post
    Are many people still playing this on PS4, specifically the DLC? I see the version with all DLC is just over $50 on the store and was considering getting it.

7. Post
    Really enjoying going back to BF1 apart from the new maps seem to promote sniping way to much

8. Post
    love the new maps

9. Post
    DeadlyWarthog wrote:
    Really enjoying going back to BF1 apart from the new maps seem to promote sniping way to much
    Some of the new maps are pro sniper, everyone just goes sniper and its annoying

10. Post
    I thought they'd be worse than they are. Even the big flat map in a paddock is fine playing assault or support.

The smaller maps don't seem as well balanced as I'd hoped, but to be fair I haven't actually looked at any stats.

11. Post
    What does the server population look like these day? I'm kinda sad that they took 6 month to release the first DLC and most of the players had moved on by then.

12. Post
    I've never had issues finding populated and full servers on PC.

13. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    I've never had issues finding populated and full servers on PC.
    From what I remember from older BF games is that once the DLCs come out it really starts to fracture the population, then everyone ends up playing the vanilla maps anyhow.

14. Post
    EvoBlue_NZ wrote:
    What does the server population look like these day? I'm kinda sad that they took 6 month to release the first DLC and most of the players had moved on by then.
    I find like 6-8 full servers every night, always queues to join - i think the game is very healthy.

15. Post
    I've been playing with 2 mates, recently came back to it. New maps are nice, servers are still packed and massive queues.

Probably won't play after destiny 2 is released though.

16. Post
    Ain't been on in a lil while, got booted from game, automatic update of 2gb kicks in now back to not being able to go online. Every update this happens, any fixs bar waiting a hour?

17. Post
    Loving that operations is finally in the server list. So much more fun than conquest

18. Post
    About bloody time, the whole shennanigans around operations in the server pisses me off so much. After one of the patches if you setup the filter a certain way you would have operations in the browser. They then hotfixed it out....

I'm pretty hyped to smash some out.

19. Post
    I've created a quick Discord server to join if anyone is interested

Download Discord or join in ya browser.

https://discord.gg/3cbpef3
    Last edited by eargasm; 27th November 2017 at 9:36 pm.