Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Who's playing bf1?

Im kinda new to bf1 and know no-one that plays.

I'm a lil bit past a no0b, can anyone join on voice chat give me some tips?

Origin account is tangoo_sucker
    Last edited by eargasm; 13th January 2017 at 8:34 pm.

2. Post
    I play a couple of times a week man, add me my origin is erad123. Just got a mic recently as well. I'm not the greatest player and basically exclusively play medic but would be good to have someone to play with! Think my rank is 18 or something.

3. Post
    I play on Xbox One.... Am currently in the process of gathering the parts to put together a gaming rig, can't wait to play Battlefield on PC!

4. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    I play a couple of times a week man, add me my origin is erad123. Just got a mic recently as well. I'm not the greatest player and basically exclusively play medic but would be good to have someone to play with! Think my rank is 18 or something.
    Sorry dude, only just got your message as my sisters been over from oz and i havnt had acces to my pc for a week.

Added ya up. Im tangoo_sucker

5. Post
    Will add you guys once I get net hooked up. Haven't even got bf1 yet but I played a lot of bf1942, bfbc2, bf3, bf4 so I'm not expecting a huge learning curve.

6. Post
    fakebloodNZ, have mic and online quite often

7. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    fakebloodNZ, have mic and online quite often
    Just got your add.

Got a cheap headset mic coming in the mail. If its poos I'll upgrade it.

About to jump on now if anyones keen?

8. Post
    eargasm wrote:
    Sorry dude, only just got your message as my sisters been over from oz and i havnt had acces to my pc for a week.

Added ya up. Im tangoo_sucker
    Shit just saw this haha, I'll accept your add tonight man will most likely be playing tonight if you guys are keen to get a squad going as well?

9. Post
    I'll jump on soon really need my head set to turn up. I could use my webcam mic.

10. Post
    im starting a xbox battlefield 1 tournament if anyone is interested https://www.facebook.com/NZ-Xbox-Bat...6932843433022/

11. Post
    Been playing on and off now since this post, still not the greatest.. i end up placing 1/4 to 1/2 way with a k/d 2 deaths to 1 kill sometimes a little more deaths lol.

If any ones keen to help me out or Jam out in a squad feel free to add me up.

12. Post
    Whoring up a tank or plane is a good way to boost ya KD

Slowly trying to make my way to a KD of 3

13. Post
    I played BF1 for about 5 hours, couldn't get into it.. Im just going to stick with BF4

14. Post
    Roan H wrote:
    I played BF1 for about 5 hours, couldn't get into it.. Im just going to stick with BF4
    Are there still many people playing BF4?

15. Post
    Roan H wrote:
    Wise choice. It's like BFV all over again

16. Post
    = Testpot

17. Post
    MoNk wrote:
    = Testpot
    I must be outdated or ignorant, what are you talking about ?

18. Post
    Lol. Bit vague.

That's my bf1 username. Add me

19. Post
    MoNk wrote:
    Lol. Bit vague.

That's my bf1 username. Add me
    Lol, all good.

20. Post
    I kinda liked BF1 as a change from playing constant call of duty. Didn't really like the big maps during conquest however got used to it and was feeling godly with a sniper

21. Post
    The french dlc is looking good, frontlines might be fun.

22. Post
    I am playing it on occasion, although kinda bummed that the DLC is bringing back the assignmnets to unlock weapons..

CTE is goign to have new DLC stuff live on it tonight / Tomorrow

23. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Whoring up a tank or plane is a good way to boost ya KD

Slowly trying to make my way to a KD of 3
    I am a tank whore, 17 stars in a heavy tank 2 stars ina light tank 1 star in a land crawler...

my overall KDR is 1.47 which isnt bad for a grumpy old man with slow reactions

24. Post
    liking BF1, but its just not deep enough. three guns per class? variations are tiny. there's no point playing say the assault class with any gun but the automatico trench, which is kind of boring.

25. Post
    purplez wrote:
    liking BF1, but its just not deep enough. three guns per class? variations are tiny. there's no point playing say the assault class with any gun but the automatico trench, which is kind of boring.
    BS shotty works as well as automatico and i like the Hellriegel more than the automatico. assault is the shallowest class for main weapons but has all the explosive toys... i prefer support and medic for score whoring up resupplies and heals.

and and tank whore...