1. Post
    So after putting quite a few hours (I think about 45+) I'm finally starting to have consistent games where my KDR is usually at least 1.00 haha. I need to branch out though, basically all of those hours have been played as medic.

2. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    So after putting quite a few hours (I think about 45+) I'm finally starting to have consistent games where my KDR is usually at least 1.00 haha. I need to branch out though, basically all of those hours have been played as medic.
    I haven't played in like 2 3 weeks, gonna be pretty s*** when I do get on.

I've kinda been waiting for the new expansion pack, has this disappeared from the store now, I cant find it?

3. Post
    I got the Battlefield 1 deluxe edition does that get me the dlc? or do i have to buy it separately?

4. Post
    eargasm wrote:
    I haven't played in like 2 3 weeks, gonna be pretty s*** when I do get on.

I've kinda been waiting for the new expansion pack, has this disappeared from the store now, I cant find it?
    Not too sure bro, I was planning on getting around to buying the premium pass or whatever. With that you get the DLC 2 weeks early, I think I saw on reddit release date for premium pass holders is the 7th?

5. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    I find the medic class to be awful at maintaining a decent KDR. Crap weapons means you'll likely be killed in a 1-1. Obviously good for scores though, revs and med bags all day!

6. Post
    odd i find the medic class to be one of the easier classes to be frontlien with and maintain a 1.5kdr at least, the modragon sniper is an accurate 3 shot kill with a great rate of fire ...

- - - Updated - - -

I ****ing hate the new assignments to unlock weapons in the CTE though that is ass shittery right there.

7. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    I find the medic class to be awful at maintaining a decent KDR. Crap weapons means you'll likely be killed in a 1-1. Obviously good for scores though, revs and med bags all day!
    I was owning assault & support classes on Amiens with the m1907 sweeper the other night, love that gun for that map, also use it on Argonne Forest (worst map in the game imo, and yes that includes Suez). For other maps my go to is the Sebstblader (excuse the spelling) optical or the Mondragon optical. I find the Mondragon especially good on ballroom blitz.

I see so many medics running over fallen comrades without reviving, and never healing either. Why even bother going medic if you're not going to heal/revive? May as well go assault or scout (though the game could do with less scouts as it is imo). :S

8. Post
    I like Suez, i easily go 3kdr on suez, i hate argonne its the operation metro of bf1.. although playing cte fort de vaux is as bad.

Mondragon essentially makes you a sniping medic, with a 3 shot kill, i find it great

9. Post
    Anyone know if you can get the Premium Pass anywhere cheaper than the US origin store? Not keen on paying $60 US when I've already bought the damn game.

10. Post
    Same^

11. Post
    Same as the two above, my guess is it's gonna take awhile to drop.

I'm tempted to buy it, it seems it includes the deluxe edition also...

If someone could clarify for me the following

"Get all the extras plus two weeks early access to each expansion, for a limited time only."

So do you receive the first expansion to keep, or just to play for two weeks ?

Also do you get the 3 other expansions when buying this, when each releases? or will you have to cough up again each time they release with the perk of having access 2 weeks early?

12. Post
    Bugger it, I'm gonna download it on the assumption, that it's every pack once they're released.

Updated

Just purchased the deluxe version and premium pass for $60, realized nothing was downloading, started up the game.

I then had a screen come up around the expansion pack will be downloaded on the "14th march"as this will be 2 weeks early access, wtf has it not actually released yet?

Either I'm Ignorant and it's clearly written somewhere.... or they really need to explain it better in the spiel...

Updated again
    - for anyone as ignorant as myself this is what the following link gets you

https://www.origin.com/nzl/en-us/sto...upgrade-bundle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	151 
Size:	695.4 KB 
ID:	216571
    Last edited by eargasm; 5th March 2017 at 5:55 pm.

13. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    I got the Battlefield 1 deluxe edition does that get me the dlc? or do i have to buy it separately?
    Deluxe doesn't but Ultimate does.

14. Post
    I doubt the premium pass will come down in price anytime soon, considering they havent even released the first DLC yet.

Premium pass gives you 2 weeks early access to each DLC (once released) before its available for people who just buy each DLC separate.

15. Post
    Does anyone know where I can buy a BF1 cdkey on the cheaps?

16. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can buy a BF1 cdkey on the cheaps?
    tbh when searching for it origin seemed to have pretty spot on pricing compared to other places. 60 is the lowest I've seen it...

17. Post
    Yeah Origin is doing a 50% off thing but I was just wondering if there was cheaper.

18. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Yeah Origin is doing a 50% off thing but I was just wondering if there was cheaper.
    Yeh I'd snap that up if ya got the moolah, I tried to find a better deal when I brought it and origin seemed to be the better deal to each of the cd key sites.

19. Post
    Have a look at reddit game deals, I doubt you'll find it cheaper than on origin though.

20. Post
    What do you guys reckon about the dlc is it worth paying the $59.00, or wait 2 weeks for it?

21. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    What do you guys reckon about the dlc is it worth paying the $59.00, or wait 2 weeks for it?
    for me I'm still enjoyIing the game and gmeplay but the maps are becoming a bit stale the expansion packs will hopefully be the fresh addition that is needed to keep the online scene .enjoying it. the 60 bucks seems a little high but it does inclu
    e all the expansions once they release

22. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gp.png 
Views:	84 
Size:	188.5 KB 
ID:	216685

23. Post
    eargasm wrote:
    Just got your add.

Got a cheap headset mic coming in the mail. If its poos I'll upgrade it.

About to jump on now if anyones keen?
    Nice avatar)

24. Post
    Anyone got a socket 1155 mobo collecting dust mines just died want to play bf

25. Post
    Don't update with the new update yet, I just updated now it wont allow me to connect to the EA Servers.

Seems like it's not just me..

http://downdetector.com/status/ea