Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    HotPotatoNZ if anyone eve keen for a jam

2. Post
    Gory and JPN have some fun in Battlefield 1

3. Post
    When I started BF1 had graphical problems so left the game. Got a new GPU recently and getting back into it. Having a blast.

4. Post
    Havn't jumped on in like a month.... go to jump on tonight...... update installs......

"Cannot connect to EA servers" happens again like the last update ... wtf ....

http://downdetector.com/status/ea

5. Post
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2

6. Post
    RO2?

I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...

7. Post
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    RO2?

I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...
    Red Orchestra 2.

8. Post
    Unlocked the Black Bess skin today. Not that I use the Mark V, but looking forward to giving it a spin

9. Post
    Such a rad skin, wish it was on the charmonds or heavys tho

10. Post
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.

11. Post
    The new map is interesting.
    Lots of buildings to creep in.
    A bit tight for tanks IMHO.
    Trenches are good for setting up AT rockets for them though.

12. Post
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.

13. Post
    UseUrIllusion wrote:
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2
    It will be on EA access soon

14. Post
    j499518 wrote:
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.
    I'm in the same boat. I just couldn't get into it. Have finally pulled finger and playing through the GTA 5 story. Then gonna play New order through again in prep for Colossus

15. Post

hey

TBrown wrote:
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.
    Are you pc gamer or console?

16. Post
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.

17. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.
    Battlefield 3 is the legend mate