Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

  1. Post
    #51
    HotPotatoNZ if anyone eve keen for a jam

  2. Post
    #52
    Gory and JPN have some fun in Battlefield 1

  3. Post
    #53
    When I started BF1 had graphical problems so left the game. Got a new GPU recently and getting back into it. Having a blast.

  4. Post
    #54
    Havn't jumped on in like a month.... go to jump on tonight...... update installs......

    "Cannot connect to EA servers" happens again like the last update ... wtf ....

    http://downdetector.com/status/ea

  5. Post
    #55
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2

  6. Post
    #56
    RO2?

    I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...

  7. Post
    #57
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    RO2?

    I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...
    Red Orchestra 2.

  8. Post
    #58
    Unlocked the Black Bess skin today. Not that I use the Mark V, but looking forward to giving it a spin

  9. Post
    #59
    Such a rad skin, wish it was on the charmonds or heavys tho

  10. Post
    #60
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.

  11. Post
    #61
    The new map is interesting.
    Lots of buildings to creep in.
    A bit tight for tanks IMHO.
    Trenches are good for setting up AT rockets for them though.

  12. Post
    #62
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.

  13. Post
    #63
    UseUrIllusion wrote:
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2
    It will be on EA access soon

  14. Post
    #64
    j499518 wrote:
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.
    I'm in the same boat. I just couldn't get into it. Have finally pulled finger and playing through the GTA 5 story. Then gonna play New order through again in prep for Colossus

  15. Post
    #65

    hey

    TBrown wrote:
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.
    Are you pc gamer or console?

  16. Post
    #66
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.

  17. Post
    #67
    Pxndx wrote:
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.
    Battlefield 3 is the legend mate