1. Post
    HotPotatoNZ if anyone eve keen for a jam

2. Post
    Gory and JPN have some fun in Battlefield 1

3. Post
    When I started BF1 had graphical problems so left the game. Got a new GPU recently and getting back into it. Having a blast.

4. Post
    Havn't jumped on in like a month.... go to jump on tonight...... update installs......

"Cannot connect to EA servers" happens again like the last update ... wtf ....

http://downdetector.com/status/ea

5. Post
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2

6. Post
    RO2?

I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...

7. Post
    iMAGiNETHAT wrote:
    RO2?

I just picked up for PS4, had a blast playing last night...
    Red Orchestra 2.

8. Post
    Unlocked the Black Bess skin today. Not that I use the Mark V, but looking forward to giving it a spin

9. Post
    Such a rad skin, wish it was on the charmonds or heavys tho

10. Post
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.

11. Post
    The new map is interesting.
    Lots of buildings to creep in.
    A bit tight for tanks IMHO.
    Trenches are good for setting up AT rockets for them though.

12. Post
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.

13. Post
    UseUrIllusion wrote:
    Still havent bought the game, dont think i will now. Having way to much fun playing RO2 and now RS2
    It will be on EA access soon

14. Post
    j499518 wrote:
    BF1 wasn't fun so I stopped playing.
    I'm in the same boat. I just couldn't get into it. Have finally pulled finger and playing through the GTA 5 story. Then gonna play New order through again in prep for Colossus

15. Post

hey

TBrown wrote:
    I loved BF1 but there are never any Aussie hardcore servers active, so I've gone back to BF4 for now. Sucks, because I really do love the game.
    Are you pc gamer or console?

16. Post
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.

17. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I had real fun the first week of it only playing operations.. but then it got boring. Keen for Bad Company 3 if that's ever coming out.
    Battlefield 3 is the legend mate

18. Post
    i have been on it. but my pc really does not like it so much. up grade times me thinks

19. Post
    New Expansion. Just updated game

20. Post
    mungbeam wrote:
    i have been on it. but my pc really does not like it so much. up grade times me thinks
    And every update it gets worse. I'm running lower settings and getting the same performance on my 970 as what I was getting on my 770 soon after release.

21. Post
    Rebound wrote:
    New Expansion. Just updated game
    Been out a few days now. New medic SMG type gun is nice and the Parrabellum is like a laser beam with the bipod. Thing that annoys me is that you can't change what specialization assignment to track while in a server.

22. Post
    Yah the federov is awesome, so worth the unlock grind for that. The tracking and general interface for the specializations is all over the show. I'm not going too far out of my way with a lot of them as most of them will just happen in the course of the game. Its annoying there are still so many wiggy bugs despite CTE etc, the 3 flag map is a bit on the arse side and Galacia is super awesome in an attack plane but super bad on the ground.

23. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Yah the federov is awesome, so worth the unlock grind for that. The tracking and general interface for the specializations is all over the show. I'm not going too far out of my way with a lot of them as most of them will just happen in the course of the game. Its annoying there are still so many wiggy bugs despite CTE etc, the 3 flag map is a bit on the arse side and Galacia is super awesome in an attack plane but super bad on the ground.
    I clean up in the attack plane on Albion, Galacia not so much. Not as many choke points to come swooping down on.

Heh, just realised you were in the server with me

24. Post
    Haha yup I remember that round, I think I witnessed one of your deaths via the random pole thing that sticks up somewhere between D and E . Its weird having big sticky up things like that without flags on them, I've seen a few planes plough into that now.

What helped me on Galacia is the spotting is seemingly fixed on the front of the attack planes now, you can mash q from a huge distance out and get an idea where to do a pass. At the moment I'm finding really high passes then diving almost straight down is the goer due to the huge amount of lmg spam going at planes.

25. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    heh, just realised you were in the server with me

all me