Season 2 of 'The Rain' is out if anyone cares

3. Post
    The Chef Show

4. Post
    Season 2 of 'Dark' is out if anyone cares

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I watched a S1 recap the other day. I forgot how complicated it is lol.

6. Post
    I gotta remember everyone's names. Goddam Mikkel

7. Post
    Galent wrote:
    I watched a S1 recap the other day. I forgot how complicated it is lol.
    Yep its definitely complicated as hell lol. I've watched the recap and first 3 eps of S2 and still a bit confused lol

Trying to remember everyone and how they all relate to each other in past, present & future is a bit of a misson lol.

8. Post
    Yeah started the first ep but couldn't remember enough about what happened... think I'll watch a recap or two

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    OH SHIITTTT HELL YEAH DAWG. But yeah, some kinda "all the characters in all the timelines for dummies" would be real handy.

10. Post
    Oh yeah and real fans watch it in German

11. Post
    I'm only half way through season one. Pretty decent show. Must crack on with it so I can start season two

12. Post
    I just binged both seasons in a few days, loved it.

How do you guys watch it, subs or English Dub? Took a while to get used to the Dub, but was fine after a couple episodes.

Spoiler:

13. Post
    I watch the subbed version. I don't mind reading subs & it feels more authentic.

Pretty sure I had more questions than answers by the end of S2 lol. Hopefully they wrap it up in S3 before they go even further down the rabbit hole lol.

14. Post
    Reading interviews by the creators looks like it's wrapping up next season and questions will be answered.

15. Post
    Always watch shows in their original language

16. Post
    Netflix is making a Cuphead series, I hope its not as frustrating as the game LOL
    Coming to you in full color and cine-sound, it's...The Cuphead Show! Witness the wondrous Inkwell Isles as you've never seen them before in an original series inspired by classic animation styles of the 1930s. Now in production by the talented team at @Netflix Animation!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_CQliOWwAE5Av3.jpg
    https://twitter.com/StudioMDHR/statu...77617873920000