Terminator reboot announced

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Looks like Placebo are releasing a new album.

2. Post
    Look, they've turned Logan Paul into an action star!

3. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    Looks like Placebo are releasing a new album.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Look, they've turned Logan Paul into an action star!
    Oh, that's a dude? He has chick hips.

5. Post
    Logan Paul is a chick.

That dude in the photoshop is Dolph Lundgren's son.

6. Post
    So all female lead reboot... I suppose that's fine as long as this doesn't turn into ghostbusters all over again.

7. Post
    Sarah Connor and the chick from Halt and Catch Fire?

Keen

8. Post
    Terminator 1 & 2 also had a strong female character but the sky still hasn't fallen in. Don't care what sex the characters are, just as long as it's half as good as 1 & 2. Salvation was alright.

9. Post
    Terminator franchise shared the same fate as Aliens, first and second film were great but everything that came after is a steaming dung heap.

10. Post
    On the bright side at least it can't possibly be as bad as the last one.

11. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    Terminator 1 & 2 also had a strong female character but the sky still hasn't fallen in.
    This was a rebuttal I saw a few times today. Which would be fine, but there seems to be a trend for plural strong female characters. Which could also be fine, but to me it seems more a decision by a panel to try and add extra message or agenda to a film than it really needs.

I guess unlike Ghostbusters, this one has the bonus of following really bad previous outings.

12. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Terminator 2 was the last terminator movie. Why would you bother if you can't have Arnie (in his prime).
    Any actor could do what that jerk could do. I used to like his movies but as a human hes meh!

The Rock wipes the floor with Arnold. Given they are both steroid abusers, the Rock is the lesser evil and he can actually act!

13. Post
    @Eclectic Gamester: Lol at your argument that there's a better Terminator than Arnie If anyone was born to play that role, it's Arnold.

Note I'm not saying he should reprise the role now, I'm merely attacking your general proposition there

14. Post
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    Any actor could do what that jerk could do. I used to like his movies but as a human hes meh!

The Rock wipes the floor with Arnold. Given they are both steroid abusers, the Rock is the lesser evil and he can actually act!
    This is blasphemy. Most of Arnie's movies are classics whereas most of The Rock's are generic crap which will be long forgotten in 30 years

15. Post
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    Any actor could do what that jerk could do.
    You couldn't find a more iconic pairing of role to actor if you tried...

16. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    You couldn't find a more iconic pairing of role to actor if you tried...
    This. Maybe Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry or something.

17. Post
    Imagine the rock as a terminator. What a failboat that would be.

18. Post
    Probably make mega bank

19. Post
    Waiting for Dwayne Johnson to be in the next Expendables.

20. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Imagine the rock as a terminator. What a failboat that would be.
    failing all the way to 1 billion dollars!

21. Post
    Yeah the mindless masses will flock to anything the Rock is in

22. Post
    You make it sound like The Rock is shit. He has released some quality movies over past few years and is an all round good ****.

23. Post
    I like him as an actor and a person but most of his movies are shit imo. The Fast & Furious movies, Baywatch, Rampage, Skyscraper, Jumanji, Central Intelligence etc are all mindless rubbish imo (I've actually only seen the F&F movies & Jumanji out of those but from what I've seen & read I can tell they are shit). I did enjoy Hercules & Gridiron Gang & like the Ballers tv show though.

24. Post
    Baywatch was a surprisingly good comedy.

25. Post
    Baywatch was unwatchable. His best movie that I've seen is Moana