1. Post
    The Rock is the new king of the action genre. His films may not be deep, but he has a proven track record of making big and successful blockbusters. He'd be the leading contender for a new Terminator.

2. Post
    The rocks shtick is his goofy grin, and eye brows. to a lesser extent his comedic delivery of jokes.
    Thats not going to work in terminator.
    My picks would be Josh Brolin, or Jon Bernthal

Lets not forget how doom turned out.

3. Post
    The Rock wasn't the reason why Doom sucked...

4. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Baywatch was unwatchable. His best movie that I've seen is Moana
    Haven't seen it.

5. Post
    The rocks over used in movies.
    Last edited by |icED-e@RtH|; 9th August 2018 at 5:11 am.

6. Post
    the Rock is the new Adam Sandler

7. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Haven't seen it.
    I have kids so i've seen it approximately 172 times

8. Post
    sigh...

9. Post
    The Feminator

10. Post
    Trailer will be live at 1am tomorrow, looks like.

Name:  D7K-27cUEAAqG6O.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  756.6 KB

11. Post
    Linda Hamilton as Mad Max? ****, I'm on board.

12. Post
    Just watched the teaser. Seems like it could rank around the quality of 3, looks worse than Salvation and Genisys. Not seeing the return to form they attempted to hype up. I very much hope I’m wrong but not seeing it from the teaser. I’ll definitely see it as I’ve seen all of them but hopes lowered.

13. Post
    You know you have problems when you can't tell if the characters are male or female.

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I like him as an actor and a person but most of his movies are shit imo. The Fast & Furious movies, Baywatch, Rampage, Skyscraper, Jumanji, Central Intelligence etc are all mindless rubbish imo (I've actually only seen the F&F movies & Jumanji out of those but from what I've seen & read I can tell they are shit). I did enjoy Hercules & Gridiron Gang & like the Ballers tv show though.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of mindless crap for the masses, sometimes I just want to veg out on a Friday night and not have to think too hard about plot lines, who is what etc. and watch a mass produced, cookie cutter, cliché piece of crap. I am currently doing the Avengers marathon, up to Thor tonight.

15. Post
    Honestly really liking this.
    To me Terminator has always been about Sarah... and she looks fecking great.

16. Post
    looks eh. But at least they did not give away all the story in the trailer unlike the last pos. Gonna be a hard sell .

17. Post
    Looks disappointing... yet again. Unless Cameron gets behind the Camera again they will continue to suck. I wonder if he regrets giving up 20 something years to Avatar. He should have directed Alita as well. Producer credit doesn't mean much at all.

18. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Looks disappointing... yet again. Unless Cameron gets behind the Camera again they will continue to suck. I wonder if he regrets giving up 20 something years to Avatar. He should have directed Alita as well. Producer credit doesn't mean much at all.
    How do you get that from a 2 min trailer? I see it has potential personally, but could be easily disappointed.

19. Post
    It's a shame that they insist on the definitive Terminator needing to be a musclehead.

I would watch the shit out of an emotionless Steve Buscemi skin wrapped around a metal skeleton. Slightly shorter than the humans, but capable of throwing someone across the room effortlessly.

Reminds me of Attack on Titan, menacing comes in all shapes and body types, and machines don't necessarily need bulk.

20. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    It's a shame that they insist on the definitive Terminator needing to be a musclehead.

I would watch the shit out of an emotionless Steve Buscemi skin wrapped around a metal skeleton. Slightly shorter than the humans, but capable of throwing someone across the room effortlessly.

Reminds me of Attack on Titan, menacing comes in all shapes and body types, and machines don't necessarily need bulk.
    Um... did you watch the teaser? The male villain in this certainly isn’t a musclehead and the female human machine hybrid has square shoulders but I would describe her as a musclehead either. If your talking about Arnold he was barely in it so unsure what you watched.

21. Post
    Cameron at least had a hand in writing the story so there is a chance it may not suck...

Regardless it has a pretty low bar to clear.

Salvation was meh and Genisys was a hot mess.

I still have not seen T3 apart from the one outtake:

22. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Um... did you watch the teaser? The male villain in this certainly isn’t a musclehead and the female human machine hybrid has square shoulders but I would describe her as a musclehead either. If your talking about Arnold he was barely in it so unsure what you watched.
    Nope, I just read the first few comments of this page saying it was The Rock.

23. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Nope, I just read the first few comments of this page saying it was The Rock.
    Nah it’s a reasonably scrawny guy who played ghost rider in agents of shield.

24. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Nah it’s a reasonably scrawny guy who played ghost rider in agents of shield.
    He’s probably only slightly larger the The T2 one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    looks eh. But at least they did not give away all the story in the trailer unlike the last pos. Gonna be a hard sell .
    It's just a teaser though. Let's bank on the first trailer to do that.