Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Patch fixed all my issues, only onto the second province now I haven't really been playing - enjoying the game so far playing co-op with my bro

2. Post
    Just picked this up on PC today, loving it, only really done the first mission and mucked around for awhile, looking forward to putting some hours into it

3. Post
    Hey Everyone, i got this game with my 1070 and have played it the last few days but it would be great to team up with some other players on teamspeak or discord

add me on steam or discord - Stapo19 / Stapo

Cheers!

4. Post
    Stapo wrote:
    Hey Everyone, i got this game with my 1070 and have played it the last few days but it would be great to team up with some other players on teamspeak or discord

add me on steam or discord - Stapo19 / Stapo

Cheers!
    I've added you on Uplay - let me know if you ever need help. I've finished all the mission, basically just hoarding upg points atm.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

5. Post
    Amoki wrote:
    I've added you on Uplay - let me know if you ever need help. I've finished all the mission, basically just hoarding upg points atm.
    Sweet, Got your request!

6. Post
    Just a note that Ubisoft/Ghost Recon Network actually keeps track of your play progress and rate you accordingly, it's worth signing in and check it out .

Apparently I like being tactical but am pretty squishy?

7. Post
    Pretty Cool seeing the Stats, I've only just completed my 2nd region, going for 100% in each area, only game I've really felt compelled to do so. Add me up on uplay if youd like. Unstable_Agenda

Name:  wildlands.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  101.7 KB

8. Post
    Thought I've done everything there is to be done in this game.... and then this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9uPPM6aj_c

9. Post
    Amok you 100% the game already!?

10. Post
    onizero wrote:
    Amok you 100% the game already!?
    Well, depends on what you mean by 100%. Need you to do this for me, then maybe I'm 100% proper

http://imgur.com/a/lE533

11. Post
    Longest Shot 1168m

12. Post
    Has anyone tried the Narco Road DLC? I've heard mixed reviews...currently glad I didn't pay for the season pass. Completed the story and haven't played since.

13. Post
    I finally 100%'d this last night. I haven't been playing it religiously, have played plenty of other games, but kept coming back to this.

The way it dished out rewards was really well done, compelling enough to make me want to do everything, max all the stats, find every collectible etc.

I know people found it repetitive, and i can see why. But for me, it was the sheer scale and variety of the geography that offset that repetitiveness. And once i got bored with being all stealth-like, and spending time fully scoping out a camp/base/whatever, i'd try different things, like just wading in, using the explosive drone, hanging back and letting my guys do all the work (their AI was pretty damn good), rolling in a C4 laden vehicle and detonating it after attracting as many enemies i could with the distraction lure ......

Experienced lots of cool, funny, entertaining moments, particularly when playing co-op.

115 hours, and thoroughly enjoyed it - my first PS4 Platinum trophy!

14. Post
    Received this today. Not too bad a game. Apart from the fact the enemies tend to blur into the background.

15. Post
    Well after a couple of days I'm already bored of this game. The story missions are basically fetch quests. and it just seems really empty the game world.

16. Post
    I found the game world to be quite rich; plenty of towns, villages, enemy bases, outposts, checkpoints, mines, trainyards, shrines, ruins, churches, mausoleums, etc, to check out. A very varied landscape; swamp-lands to the east, dry mountainous region to the south, the salt flats of Koani in the north-west (with the large military airport to infiltrate), the beautiful picturesque lake region in the center.

The whole cycle of the game was engaging for me; go find that informant/intel cache, then locate the weapon caches, accessories, skill points, resources, unlock the EMP drone and then start using that to take out a base's alarms before clearing it of enemies. There would then invariably be a rebel mission or resource convoy or similar close by, so go do that.

Multi-faceted mission structures with changing objectives part way through, that you had to actually plan for. Like the one where you have to take out the coca paste ovens at the back of the base. I did a full-frontal assault, my main co-op partner, sneaked down the side and sent in the explosive drone, and when we co-oped it, we used a secret access tunnel at the back of the base that was only accessible via boat.

The cycle of scoping out a base and tagging enemies with the drone or binoculars was definitely repetitive, but the emergent gameplay that happened when best laid plans went south was heaps of fun, particularly in co-op.

Have also started on the DLC's Narco Road, which is a lot more light-hearted in a Watchdogs 2/Saints Row kind of way, and Fallen Ghosts, which has much more challenging enemies, and follows on the story from the main game.

Not trying to dismiss your experience, WarZoner, but rather just highlight what made it so enjoyable for me. It's the only game i've felt compelled enough, and skilled enough, to 100% all of the trophies. So IDK, i guess it's a YMMV/"different strokes for different folks" kind of thing.

17. Post
    Yeah, everyone likes different things. I think it's more suited for people who play with mates going by my experience.

18. Post
    ^ Agree with that. Whilst i still enjoyed the solo play, it was definitely more fun with others.

19. Post
    So I finally got round to playing this last night.

Ummm...how satisfying is the character customisation?! OMG it's like the Sim's Ghost Recon edition! And the return of the gunsmith customisation is also awesome.

I only mucked around in the first two story missions, but had fun learning how to control my team, and use the drone. Controls are pretty decent (except maybe for vehicles).

I've turned off most of the HUD clutter, and minimap guff, and am on the 2nd to highest difficulty. But may crank it up to max later.

The bodies disappearing is a bit shit...I mean, at least they could've stayed there till after you exit the mission area.

Looking forward to playing some more. Will be a slow burner for me I think. Probably only do a few missions per week.

20. Post
    I've played a little of the Tier 1 - but the rewards are crap apart from the Sniper and the gun you get at level 5 - which I haven't reached.