I thought it wasn't too bad a flick..

2. Post
    Woof!

Glad that was free.

3. Post
    Saw it today......

Yeah, glad Disney owns this now.

4. Post
    Bit of a disappointing end to the franchise, also Quicksilver is barely in the movie.

5. Post
    So basically no one saw this lol. I kinda want to see it. Just to see how bad it is.

6. Post
    By going to to see it at the cinema though you're financially supporting trash like this, do you really want to do that?

7. Post
    It's better than Apocalypse. Largely forgettable. Worth seeing once.
    Set pieces are ordinary. Script is minimal. Delivery quite wooden a lot of the time. Either the editing is a little off or the ending is badly done.

Pros: Some fight sequences.

Cons: Weak story. Threadbare villains. Dubious decisions.

8. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Saw it today......

Yeah, glad Disney owns this now.
    Two best things to have happen to Fox. Simpsons. Disney.
    Saw this over the weekend. Would not recommend, 5/10 at best. I won tix to see this, so the price was right.

9. Post
    Um Yea, kinda speachless after seeing this, for me this is right up there with Clooney/Kilmer Batman
    Last Stand was better

10. Post
    Woah, that's a big call. I don't think I enjoyed this much either, but I don't know if I could say it was worse than Last Stand. I thought Apocalypse was still worse than this if that makes any difference.

11. Post
    I finally got around to seeing it. I kinda liked it. Cyclops got a little more to do. Turner as Jean Grey was ok. Nothing to rave about. I was sad they didn't include the classic intro from the previous films with the theme song from John Ottman would have liked to have seen that one last time. But overall I enjoyed it. Some of the actors performances seemed a little off especially Fassbender. Maybe Kinberg struggled to get a good performance out of him because of his inexperience as a director im not sure but something didn't click. Fassbenders best scene in the movie was probably the final scene where he plays chess with Charles. lol.

12. Post
    Watched today. Pretty lame. The dialogue was the worst thing about it for me - so much cheese.