1. Post

Assassin's Creed Empire (Egypt setting confirmed) screenshot leaked

https://www.reddit.com/r/Assassins_c..._what_this_is/

So Egypt confirmed. Its not uncommon for AC leaks to happen around this time of year. Syndicate had a huge leak about a year in advance. with plot, title and everything. Hopefully we got more details soon.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 28th February 2017 at 6:32 pm.

2. Post
    Im hopeful, considering how much better Syndicate was than Unity

3. Post
    Awwww Yea bring it on!

4. Post
    I think they have to do a modern version first - like World war era , seeing how Black flag, Rogue, Unity and syndicate are all in chronological order of events. Egypt will have many limitations specially when u have limited number of building designs and heights.

5. Post
    AppusGames wrote:
    I think they have to do a modern version first - like World war era , seeing how Black flag, Rogue, Unity and syndicate are all in chronological order of events.
    No thanks, modernish AC already exists and it's called Watch Dogs.

Only a vocal minority give two shits about the convoluted "present day" AC storyline. IMO it should be shitcanned alongside the MP.

6. Post
    Seems to me like the only people being vocal are the people who share that opinion. Personally, I think they need to get back to a viewpoint character to replace Desmond, perhaps the new Sage, seemed to be where they were headed.

The storylines of Unity and Syndicate were trash and certainly could not have stood on their own. I miss having Desmond around to focus proceedings.

7. Post
    Heard they are working on a new character like Ezio, one that can be remembered, i already forgot what the one in Rogue and Unity looks like! They need strong story writers, not techie writers to give it back a human touch and a life. People are lazy to write good stories these days.

8. Post
    Leaked t-shirt featuring main protagonist according to NeoGAF.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DBFsx00XYAAH7pZ.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	217729

https://twitter.com/NeoGAFNewThread/...95809838501888

9. Post
    Seems legit.

10. Post
    Egypt and it's mysteries is one of my favourite historical empires: I'm more keen on this than any previous AC setting (AC1 being my next fave setting).

Funnily, AC1 is still my favourite one and only AC I've actually clocked, 2/3 didn't take with me as much but Black Flag was an awesome anomaly (didn't finish it though).

11. Post
    Syndicate was a true surprise. Enjoyed the last two female characters in the game.

12. Post
    I've finished them all except Rogue, Black Flag was the only one I got to 100% synchronisation though - just didn't get sick of that game.
    jords wrote:
    Syndicate was a true surprise. Enjoyed the last two female characters in the game.
    Syndicate had stunning visuals, but that's where it ended for me.

13. Post
    I love the idea of an Egyptian themed AC! Will we be fighting mummies?

14. Post

Name:	HZL4fYE---Imgur.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	217854

15. Post
    Just the setting alone makes me hyped for the game: such a great choice for the franchise.

I wonder which dynasty they are going to set it in.....my guess would be the 18th in the New Kingdom (Tut etc), but that Pyramid looks like Giza-esque style, and pretty newly constructed....so maybe earlier, mad intriguing. Bring it!

16. Post
    Cleopatra assassination

17. Post
    Oh dear.

18. Post
    Ubisoft got some tips from EA?

19. Post
    Gonna preored the We Wuz Kings edition

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh dear.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 4.20.18 pm.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	218641

Will be fixed by the release date.

21. Post
    It is the last thing they do, so I wouldn't be worried at this point.

22. Post
    jords wrote:

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 4.20.18 pm.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	218641

Will be fixed by the release date.
    Just like what happened with Mass Effect: Andromeda, right? The facial animations in that game after patches are now SO MUCH better than Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and Half-Life 2, games from 2004.

23. Post

Name:	Storm-in-a-teacup-556x560.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	218650

What a surprise Eva.