Borderlands 3

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 51 to 75 of 322

  1. Post
    #51
    You say proper review, but then link an IGN one?

  2. Post
    #52
    Looking forward to a Borderlands weekend!!

    Fl4k looks the goods for first playthrough.

    Now, Tales from the Borderlands 2 please.....resurrected Telltale

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  3. Post
    #53
    yolod a super deluxe version, between the lilith dlc being great and the reviews sayings its more of the same my hype is now at max

    choohoo

  4. Post
    #54
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    yolod a super deluxe version, between the lilith dlc being great and the reviews sayings its more of the same my hype is now at max

    choohoo
    *fistpump*

    Everyone knows the main reason to get the super duper deluxe is for the Butt Stallion cosmetic pack

    Also the price of the season pass will go up after release, so it rewards early purchasers - assuming the 4 DLC packs are good, but I have no doubt they will be - wonder if we'll get a tiny tina dungeons and dragons themed one again.

    Also, dunno if you guys noticed - but Tiny Tina is now 18! And you know what that means!





    She can get her drivers license, geez what were you thinking

  5. Post
    #55
    One more day to go


  6. Post
    #56
    SirGrim wrote:
    Also, dunno if you guys noticed - but Tiny Tina is now 18! And you know what that means!

    She can get her drivers license, geez what were you thinking
    Tiny Tiny is old enough .....
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...to vote.

  7. Post
    #57
    Imagine moral policing others or yourself over fictional characters.

  8. Post
    #58
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Imagine moral policing others or yourself over fictional characters.
    Imagine caring.

  9. Post
    #59
    Games is live peeps

  10. Post
    #60
    Still waiting for my Amazon preorder to be delivered

    what is this, 2012

  11. Post
    #61
    Downloaded.

    2 more meetings today, a beer with the old man after work then a BL3 weekend ahead (if I can drag myself away from Greedfall...which has captured me).

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  12. Post
    #62
    At work

    big RIP.

    its aight though, have the weekend

  13. Post
    #63
    Can confirm game is live from epic store.

    Has a built in benchmark and comprehensive graphic settings, accessibility and sound settings.
    Well done.

    There is a beta DX12 api Option in the menu - the game won’t start after I selected it and I had to manually change the config file back to dx11.

    Graphics is awesome, far more detailed than BL2 but heavy on the GPU - can only manage 100fps with 2560x1440 Ultra

  14. Post
    #64
    was live at 10:45

  15. Post
    #65
    *shakes fist at power company*

  16. Post
    #66
    SirGrim wrote:
    Can confirm game is live from epic store.

    Has a built in benchmark and comprehensive graphic settings, accessibility and sound settings.
    Well done.

    There is a beta DX12 api Option in the menu - the game won’t start after I selected it and I had to manually change the config file back to dx11.

    Graphics is awesome, far more detailed than BL2 but heavy on the GPU - can only manage 100fps with 2560x1440 Ultra
    What video card are you using?

  17. Post
    #67
    2080ti

    I gotta finish gears 5 today and then jam BL3 tonight

  18. Post
    #68
    Guess my 1080ti is gonna be sad at 3440x1440

  19. Post
    #69
    I can tell you that my 980Ti don't like it too much at 2560x1440.
    Time to buy a 2080 I think

  20. Post
    #70
    SirGrim wrote:
    Graphics is awesome, far more detailed than BL2 but heavy on the GPU - can only manage 100fps with 2560x1440 Ultra
    First world problems eh bro

  21. Post
    #71
    Lol 1070 does not care for 3440x1440

  22. Post
    #72
    I turned a few things down from high with my 1070 to get it running over 80fps at 1080p, me thinks a new video card might be in order.

    I love how you get the action skill so soon. Iron bear is bae

  23. Post
    #73
    Volumetric fog, draw distance and foliage has the biggest impact - the other settings don’t seem to be worth changing.

    Dropping volumetric dog yields an extra 24% fps, draw distance and foliage yield another 12% each.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcg...ance-analysis/

  24. Post
    #74
    Yea I hate it when my volumetric dog gets out of line

  25. Post
    #75
    anyone know the cheapest place to buy this?