Borderlands 3

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 11 of 11 First ... 891011

1. Post
    ^ I was asking yeahboiwahoo; no need for you to stir shit about Gwarden.

2. Post
    yah finally got a hex from gravy, must have killed him about 100 times over the last couple of days. Got a tonne of other good loot in the process tho.

Anyone else running a bunch of mule characters? There are so many legendaries now and with bank space shared plus so many of them being world drops I cant really bring myself to hiff out one if I dont need it right now. Duplicates get sent to mates but even then getting lyudas in different elements, plus flakkers and butchers really start to chew up the space.

3. Post
    ya I got about 7 mules. Just copy a main character in your saves folder and rename it to the next number

4. Post
    Yeah that's what I ended up doing, initially I had one for weapons but that has now been split into one per weapon type. Oddly enough the game seems to make them 9A.sav, 9B.sav etc rather than 10, making them 10, 11 etc chodes up the order in game as it sorts them by first digit.

5. Post
    I just use whole numbers

6. Post
    Been trying to get the force troopers to drop their legendary class mods, I reckon I've done 50 runs on tvhm mayhem 3 and still nothing, at least I've got heaps of legendary items from the 4 chests in their spawn area but I really want some class mods. Screw rng.

Edit - you're never going to believe this, after posting this I did a few more runs and got a few more legendary weapons, decided to turn off Mayhem mode so I could have a play around with the new weapons, went back to the Shock Troopers with mayhem turned off and the very first guy I killed guess what dropped? Unbelievable.

Had to add a video because I don't believe it myself... you'll have to excuse all the loading times, had to quit out and reload to make the enemies respawn, you know how it goes.
    Last edited by GiantMartianTripod; 15th October 2019 at 11:27 pm.

7. Post
    Hah, had one of these randomly drop my first time finding them over lvl50, no Mayhem

8. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Been trying to get the force troopers to drop their legendary class mods, I reckon I've done 50 runs on tvhm mayhem 3 and still nothing, at least I've got heaps of legendary items from the 4 chests in their spawn area but I really want some class mods. Screw rng.

Edit - you're never going to believe this, after posting this I did a few more runs and got a few more legendary weapons, decided to turn off Mayhem mode so I could have a play around with the new weapons, went back to the Shock Troopers with mayhem turned off and the very first guy I killed guess what dropped? Unbelievable.

Had to add a video because I don't believe it myself... you'll have to excuse all the loading times, had to quit out and reload to make the enemies respawn, you know how it goes.
    My god yea the farming sucks but there is no way in f**k I could live with load times being that slow, christ you almost got to see every tool tip in the game on the bottom of your screen it took so long

-e- has been pointed out you're on console, jesus man, sorry.

9. Post
    https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t...7-2019/3941565

rip moze flakker/hex build

at least maggie got a buff so its a masher with a bigger snorkel now

the lyuda nerf did absolutely nothing to the speed at which my flak can kill gravym8 so obviously it isnt hard enough

10. Post
    Lol, yea the health of iron bear isn't what's stopping me from using it more regularly so that buff seems a little pointless

11. Post
    Likewise with my jabber.
    I guess I will only be picking him up every 30 seconds now instead of 20 lol.
    He does so little damage I don't even bother most of the time

12. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t...7-2019/3941565

rip moze flakker/hex build

at least maggie got a buff so its a masher with a bigger snorkel now

the lyuda nerf did absolutely nothing to the speed at which my flak can kill gravym8 so obviously it isnt hard enough
    The Protuberance shotty look as good if not better than pre nerf flakker epic and rare options Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a708eeb99f5af8c3ea273a9158ecd0c23d4260e5_2_666x500.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	227505

13. Post
    Interesting, I'll keep an eye out for one of those.

I've been playing with the alchemist AR as they got a bit of a buff, if you are running transformer then you get a constant little sheild top up, switching weapons procs all the charges so you can still run the "more splash damage without reloading" class mod thingy. It seems pretty decent for single target damage if you pile it on.

14. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    My god yea the farming sucks but there is no way in f**k I could live with load times being that slow, christ you almost got to see every tool tip in the game on the bottom of your screen it took so long

-e- has been pointed out you're on console, jesus man, sorry.
    Yeah loading times have really suffered in some games on Playstation this gen, loading into AC: Odyssey takes nearly one and half minutes and fast travelling in the game generally takes over 30 seconds, I just always make sure to have the iPad handy so I have something else to do during loading screens, definitely looking forward to ssd support next gen.

15. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    The Protuberance shotty look as good if not better than pre nerf flakker epic and rare options Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a708eeb99f5af8c3ea273a9158ecd0c23d4260e5_2_666x500.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	212.4 KB 
ID:	227505
    I got excited when I saw this, but then wtf. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wat.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	227507

16. Post
    I just got a maggie, loving it!

Also trying a SNTNL+Shield Zane build, much more survivable than the shield along. No nades take a little getting used to but I think its worth it, especially with splitter transfusions.

17. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    I got excited when I saw this, but then wtf. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wat.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	227507
    It looks like more than the named legendaries got a nerf my proterberance has lost damage since update

18. Post
    I got this 15min ago.

If you fire it in impact mode it shoots out four additional incendiary projectiles. It's basically a multi-element maggie, Torgue-ified

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl3.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	199.0 KB 
ID:	227552

19. Post
    Yea I've been playing with it a bit, it's pretty good