1. Post
    suuuuuuuuuup

Name:  nBSm0AQ.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  187.5 KB

2. Post
    ^ Oh now that's funky. Solid from me.

3. Post
    If I cheap out and wait for a sale (and steam lol) will I miss out on all the fun

4. Post
    JC wrote:
    If I cheap out and wait for a sale (and steam lol) will I miss out on all the fun
    If you play solo it makes no difference. If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on, naturally all online games work like that.

5. Post
    JC wrote:
    might be patched and fewer bugs in 6 months time tho

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    If you play solo it makes no difference. If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on, naturally all online games work like that.
    I guess, this thing got 6 months of online legs you reckon?

7. Post
    If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on
    Must suck to have no friends

8. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Must suck to have no friends
    You’re assuming your friends will still be playing the game 6 or 12 months later when you decide to jump in.

9. Post
    What are you on about you raging mong, we have been playing it since it was released and were playing bl2 right up until 3 came out

10. Post
    So yeah there is a grenade in the game that seems to just kill anything in quick time - it's very broken.

11. Post
    JC wrote:
    A lot of it yes but I think the game will get a second wind when it goes onto Steam as a lot of people are holding off for that.

12. Post
    I reckon the steam hold outs will be a vocal minority, if you believe randy bl3 launch day pc players were about twice the peak of bl2...

https://www.game-debate.com/news/277...m-player-count

13. Post
    The only Legendary items I had found until last night were trinkets.
    In the space of an hour I got 3 last night.
    Sadly, only 1 of them is semi decent.

14. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    A lot of it yes but I think the game will get a second wind when it goes onto Steam as a lot of people are holding off for that.
    I am.

15. Post
    It not exactly a game the requires a massive online community to be able to play either.
    It's just as much fun playing Co-op with 1 mate or 3, or solo.

16. Post
    Yea, I have never played public in BL1/2, just solo/friends

17. Post
    Got a pile of games to get thru at the moment, I'll probably look at it when it makes it to steam, expect they would have polished out any issues by then too.

18. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    I reckon the steam hold outs will be a vocal minority, if you believe randy bl3 launch day pc players were about twice the peak of bl2...

Borderlands 2 was released SEVEN YEARS AGO, the PC gaming playerbase has increased since then. Of course there will be more players now vs. then.

19. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Borderlands 2 was released SEVEN YEARS AGO, the PC gaming playerbase has increased since then. Of course there will be more players now vs. then.
    Don't think it has doubled though

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...orld-platform/

20. Post
    evaunit02 wrote:
    borderlands 2 was released seven years ago, the pc gaming playerbase has increased since then. Of course there will be more players now vs. Then.
    thank you for pointing out the time difference LOUDLY. I would never have known that.

epic store bad

21. Post
    well in 6 months Cyberpunk will be out, i doubt i would even bother with BL3 except as a Steam sale package with all the inevitable DLC

22. Post
    Forgot to mention. Was watching G18 stream last night and got myself a sniper rifle from his chest loot.
    A++, would use viewer loot chance again

23. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:

Havent bought it yet. Still kicking ass in Apex Legends. Plus it's not on Steam. Epic can get ****ed.

24. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    thank you for pointing out the time difference LOUDLY. I would never have known that.

epic store bad

25. Post
    this game is on drugs...

oh hello