Borderlands 3

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 7 of 7 First ... 4567

1. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Also you can only take randys word for it, since epic provide no stats

2. Post
    Also its a different environment for Games now, there wasn't half the 'Hype' around BL2s release all those years ago

3. Post
    My hypometer would disagree, I think the hype levels are pretty similar given all the "epic bad" sooking that has gone on, bl2 had none of that and randy wasnt as much of a dumpster fire back then

4. Post
    Anyway, Im off the moze train for now. Iron bear is fun and all but she didnt feel that great out of iron bear and iron bears durability/the wigouts made it a bit painful at times.

Started a fl4k and went into the red tree and used the fade action skill, so much fun with all the crit centric skills and jacobs weapons/torgue shootguns.

there is the skill that on crit has a chance to cooldown action skill faster and the one that returns ammo on crits, this seems to be calculated on each pellet so with the 18 pellet torgue shotgun while in fade I can spam it for the whole 8 seconds no issue then once fade is over detonate and nuke all sorts, the crits from that happening them also trigger the cool down skill so its ready to go pretty quickly again.

A+++++

5. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    My hypometer would disagree, I think the hype levels are pretty similar given all the "epic bad" sooking that has gone on, bl2 had none of that and randy wasnt as much of a dumpster fire back then
    I completely missed BL2 release. Only played it at least 1 yr later

6. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I completely missed BL2 release. Only played it at least 1 yr later
    I got the collectors edition and took time off work lol

7. Post
    anyone still playing this on pc? add me nzperson

8. Post
    icweirdppl wrote:
    anyone still playing this on pc? add me nzperson
    Will add you up, I'm soldier_five if anyone else is down

- - - Updated - - -