1. Post
    suuuuuuuuuup

Name:  nBSm0AQ.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  187.5 KB

2. Post
    ^ Oh now that's funky. Solid from me.

3. Post
    If I cheap out and wait for a sale (and steam lol) will I miss out on all the fun

4. Post
    JC wrote:
    If I cheap out and wait for a sale (and steam lol) will I miss out on all the fun
    If you play solo it makes no difference. If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on, naturally all online games work like that.

5. Post
    JC wrote:
    might be patched and fewer bugs in 6 months time tho

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    If you play solo it makes no difference. If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on, naturally all online games work like that.
    I guess, this thing got 6 months of online legs you reckon?

7. Post
    If you play co-op, there will be fewer people playing later on
    Must suck to have no friends

8. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Must suck to have no friends
    You’re assuming your friends will still be playing the game 6 or 12 months later when you decide to jump in.

9. Post
    What are you on about you raging mong, we have been playing it since it was released and were playing bl2 right up until 3 came out

10. Post
    So yeah there is a grenade in the game that seems to just kill anything in quick time - it's very broken.

11. Post
    JC wrote:
    A lot of it yes but I think the game will get a second wind when it goes onto Steam as a lot of people are holding off for that.