Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 61

  1. Post
    #1

    0803171908

    I figure the numbers are may seem mysterious to you but it's a clue, a final puzzle to figure out, a last sad game to play. I won't go down in an endless stream of hatred and vitriol like some, making smurf after smurf. No, I talked with Matt M, and I respect his decision, I disagree with it but I understand the admins and mods want to make a welcoming community for everyone. But Iím not everyone, I donít want to be like everyone; and I donít want to be stuck in a box that my ban has made me feel GD has become and GP will likely become. No, I stand by my post being harmless and people just reading further into in way I certainly didnít intend or predict. I no longer care if that seems racist, because Iíve accept who I am, and I wonít change, I have no intention to do so. Sure, I can be dick, I like dark humour and others may take issue with that. That is me, and I refuse to keep changing myself just to be accepted into a community.

    Do I think of myself as racist? No, I never have; I think itís both absurd and amusing that people are still judged by the colour of their skin, their place of birth and whatever deity they do or donít believe in rather than their actions. Will others take me, some random apparently racist guy for who I am and who I want to be? Maybe, maybe not but Iíd rather leave here on somewhat amicable terms. So, this is it. As I write this final revision, Iíve decided to leave. If the community doesnít want me then Iíll move on, if the next doesnít want me Iíll keep going, maybe Iíll start my own with working gfycat support. Because I donít want to walk on eggshells worrying about my posts not offending anyone and Iíd certainly do something similar again so Iíll save everyone the trouble now.

    These past five years I hadnít felt like Iíd wasted time here, I enjoyed laughing, being laughed at and arguing with you. With watering eyes, I say this is my last thread and my last post and Iíll miss you. Because now I feel like Iíve wasted five years of my life. Iíve bought stuff based on your recommendations, won stuff in competitions, accepted free keys, given out free stuff, made two podcasts with the intention of trying to do more from July this year. Iíve made friends with many you and maybe been blocked by a few, but now Iím going to move on, maybe Iíll see some of you around elsewhere on the net or maybe IRL eventually.
    All I really have to say is ďso long, and thanks for all the fishĒ.
    Worst: whatever it was I hope youíre okay man, even though Iíve never really had much to do with you, stay safe.
    Kog: that avatar I made is old and itís not Christmas anymore so you should get around to changing that.
    St4lk3r: I still think that smoker you made is amazing and wish I could get you to make me one.
    ChineseKiwi: should get professional help by the sounds of it, I donít really know because Iíve had you on ignore for a while because I found your posts incessantly annoying.
    w0lfbrains/ACSlater: boobs.gif
    Lethargic/jonnor: Your current avatar gives me the creeps.
    MysticNZ: thanks for setting up iforce for everyone, GPís embeds are crap and itís been great.

    Privoxy: Youíre an alcoholic and java is akin to cheese grating and you advocate that, but somehow you still come out swole after all that, you probably sold your soul to devil known as Oracle, but I canít think of a bad thing to say about you and I donít think any reasonable person here can.
    Tormenta: youíre occasionally amusing but should cut back on the whole Mexico thing.
    Stasis: I havenít seen you on kitsu in ages, whatís going on?
    groowee: I never actually thought you were a clockblock smurf like everyone else seems to, you still might be reb though.
    InvisibleShadow: keep up with the art, that Babylon 5 shadow ship was great.
    clockblock: your posts can be dark, merciless, insightful and amusing; I hope you never change.
    MAC_HATER, iirc you like synth stuff, take a look at GOTH by Sidewalks and Skeletons. Also that tangy fruit story cracks me up every time, although not as loud as I imagine the crack of his head was.
    IST: Your positivity is great amongst all the depressive negativity in GD, I hope wherever I end up next thereís someone like you but I remain doubtful.
    EvaUnit02, you can abrasive but you really know your stuff.
    4wd I hope you manage to sort out your problems and help your mate with his own

    Chickenman and NiNjA-Keeley, I wish we could have been in the same room doing a podcast together, it would have been a ton of fun and that first podcast was, fumbling around trying to figure everything out, making an Ouya section for JC that we canít do anymore because Razer bought what they wanted and they fizzled out. Would still like to meet you both sometime but I doubt it would ever happen or will now.
    All the people in the anime sub, I thought you were all freaks at first. I guess all that changed is Iím now one of those freaks and no longer see it that way. Tsugumi is still best girl, Onodera sisters come in around second and third place, Marika way down at the end with Chitoge slightly ahead of her.
    All those people that called me a weeaboo: youíre using it like how the deranged right uses cuck. I havenít given up my culture and try to claim Japanese as my own or absorb it into my life. Although I think a futon would be great as it looks like itíd be warm yet provide a lot of back support and Iíve always loved their old architecture. What you meant to say was otaku.
    All the mods and admins for putting up with everyone until now.
    And all those other people I didnít directly write about, Iíll miss you, all of you except Fu Manchu, and a few others that didnít rhyme well, you know who are.

    So, while blinking away tears, KrimzinZV (pronounced as ďCrimson Ė Zee Ė VeeĒ) signing out from here for the last time.

    Have fun, because that's what it should be like here.

  2. Post
    #2
    Who ?

  3. Post
    #3
    Jesus christ no one is going to read that.

  4. Post
    #4
    Tfw you can't quit the forums for 3 days so you quit forever

  5. Post
    #5
    Good luck on the stormfront forums

  6. Post
    #6
    Sorry to see you go dude. You were a good part of the community and will always be welcome back.

  7. Post
    #7
    Drinking is a bad habit. Get some sleep you'll feel better.

  8. Post
    #8

  9. Post
    #9
    Well shit one of my favourite posters gone! You were awesome dude.

  10. Post
    #10
    Safe travels on the internets my dude. I'm sure you'll find a new place to call home, wherever that may be.

    And if you end up back here at some point, hit me up. I'll almost certainly still be circling the event horizon of this black hole.

  11. Post
    #11
    any1 else figure out the numbers?

  12. Post
    #12
    clockblock wrote:
    any1 else figure out the numbers?
    Why would you think they were a challenge?

  13. Post
    #13
    Ja'zeek wrote:
    I figure the numbers are may seem mysterious to you but it's a clue, a final puzzle to figure out, a last sad game to play. I won't go down in an endless stream of hatred and vitriol like some, making smurf after smurf. No, I talked with Matt M, and I respect his decision, I disagree with it but I understand the admins and mods want to make a welcoming community for everyone. But I’m not everyone, I don’t want to be like everyone; and I don’t want to be stuck in a box that my ban has made me feel GD has become and GP will likely become. No, I stand by my post being harmless and people just reading further into in way I certainly didn’t intend or predict. I no longer care if that seems racist, because I’ve accept who I am, and I won’t change, I have no intention to do so. Sure, I can be dick, I like dark humour and others may take issue with that. That is me, and I refuse to keep changing myself just to be accepted into a community.

    Do I think of myself as racist? No, I never have; I think it’s both absurd and amusing that people are still judged by the colour of their skin, their place of birth and whatever deity they do or don’t believe in rather than their actions. Will others take me, some random apparently racist guy for who I am and who I want to be? Maybe, maybe not but I’d rather leave here on somewhat amicable terms. So, this is it. As I write this final revision, I’ve decided to leave. If the community doesn’t want me then I’ll move on, if the next doesn’t want me I’ll keep going, maybe I’ll start my own with working gfycat support. Because I don’t want to walk on eggshells worrying about my posts not offending anyone and I’d certainly do something similar again so I’ll save everyone the trouble now.

    These past five years I hadn’t felt like I’d wasted time here, I enjoyed laughing, being laughed at and arguing with you. With watering eyes, I say this is my last thread and my last post and I’ll miss you. Because now I feel like I’ve wasted five years of my life. I’ve bought stuff based on your recommendations, won stuff in competitions, accepted free keys, given out free stuff, made two podcasts with the intention of trying to do more from July this year. I’ve made friends with many you and maybe been blocked by a few, but now I’m going to move on, maybe I’ll see some of you around elsewhere on the net or maybe IRL eventually.
    All I really have to say is “so long, and thanks for all the fish”.
    Worst: whatever it was I hope you’re okay man, even though I’ve never really had much to do with you, stay safe.
    Kog: that avatar I made is old and it’s not Christmas anymore so you should get around to changing that.
    St4lk3r: I still think that smoker you made is amazing and wish I could get you to make me one.
    ChineseKiwi: should get professional help by the sounds of it, I don’t really know because I’ve had you on ignore for a while because I found your posts incessantly annoying.
    w0lfbrains/ACSlater: boobs.gif
    Lethargic/jonnor: Your current avatar gives me the creeps.
    MysticNZ: thanks for setting up iforce for everyone, GP’s embeds are crap and it’s been great.

    Privoxy: You’re an alcoholic and java is akin to cheese grating and you advocate that, but somehow you still come out swole after all that, you probably sold your soul to devil known as Oracle, but I can’t think of a bad thing to say about you and I don’t think any reasonable person here can.
    Tormenta: you’re occasionally amusing but should cut back on the whole Mexico thing.
    Stasis: I haven’t seen you on kitsu in ages, what’s going on?
    groowee: I never actually thought you were a clockblock smurf like everyone else seems to, you still might be reb though.
    InvisibleShadow: keep up with the art, that Babylon 5 shadow ship was great.
    clockblock: your posts can be dark, merciless, insightful and amusing; I hope you never change.
    MAC_HATER, iirc you like synth stuff, take a look at GOTH by Sidewalks and Skeletons. Also that tangy fruit story cracks me up every time, although not as loud as I imagine the crack of his head was.
    IST: Your positivity is great amongst all the depressive negativity in GD, I hope wherever I end up next there’s someone like you but I remain doubtful.
    EvaUnit02, you can abrasive but you really know your stuff.
    4wd I hope you manage to sort out your problems and help your mate with his own

    Chickenman and NiNjA-Keeley, I wish we could have been in the same room doing a podcast together, it would have been a ton of fun and that first podcast was, fumbling around trying to figure everything out, making an Ouya section for JC that we can’t do anymore because Razer bought what they wanted and they fizzled out. Would still like to meet you both sometime but I doubt it would ever happen or will now.
    All the people in the anime sub, I thought you were all freaks at first. I guess all that changed is I’m now one of those freaks and no longer see it that way. Tsugumi is still best girl, Onodera sisters come in around second and third place, Marika way down at the end with Chitoge slightly ahead of her.
    All those people that called me a weeaboo: you’re using it like how the deranged right uses cuck. I haven’t given up my culture and try to claim Japanese as my own or absorb it into my life. Although I think a futon would be great as it looks like it’d be warm yet provide a lot of back support and I’ve always loved their old architecture. What you meant to say was otaku.
    All the mods and admins for putting up with everyone until now.
    And all those other people I didn’t directly write about, I’ll miss you, all of you except Fu Manchu, and a few others that didn’t rhyme well, you know who are.

    So, while blinking away tears, KrimzinZV (pronounced as “Crimson – Zee – Vee”) signing out from here for the last time.

    Have fun, because that's what it should be like here.
    ok

  14. Post
    #14
    gneiss wrote:
    Why would you think they were a challenge?
    yeah it was pretty easy to decrypt once i realised the cipher was based on a lagged Fibonacci recursive formula designed to generate pseudorandom digits

  15. Post
    #15
    Ohyou.jpg

  16. Post
    #16
    gneiss wrote:
    Why would you think they were a challenge?
    It's the number of times he has jizzed to Anime characters, right?

    Also, why no mention of me, clearly I'm the best.

    - - - Updated - - -

    KevinL wrote:
    Tfw you can't quit the forums for 3 days so you quit forever
    TFW it isn't about being blocked for 3 days, it's the message the blocking sent.

  17. Post
    #17

  18. Post
    #18
    Some context would make this thread more interesting.

    For those of us who aren't on every day.

  19. Post
    #19
    whats the backstory here? i don't remember seeing KrimzinZV in any recent kerfuffles.

  20. Post
    #20
    I should think before posting

  21. Post
    #21
    I think he made a racist comment some where on the forum and pissed of Matt. Matt gave him a 3 day ban. KrimzinZV got pissed and instead of taking the 3 day ban like a man hes making it worse by trying to start some drama out of it.

  22. Post
    #22
    It's the number of this thread or something.

    Also he told CK to take cyanide or something but nobody seemed to really care about that lol.

  23. Post
    #23
    don't leave
    but if u will know this: u were muh fav weeb krimz


  24. Post
    #24
    FFS it's the date and time when he started his final post. Is it not clear? Surely I'm not thaaaat good.

  25. Post
    #25
    gneiss wrote:
    FFS it's the date and time when he started his final post. Is it not clear? Surely I'm not thaaaat good.
    shut it mod. this thread is not about u. this is krimzin's farewell thread.

    god i hate mods

Page 1 of 3 123 Last