Battlegrounds

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,651 to 1,674 of 1674

1. Post
    Two chicken dinners tonight on AS, Seems the way to go.

Make that 3
    Last edited by Sverin; 16th January 2018 at 8:17 pm.

2. Post
    120 pubg hack makers have been arrested in China and are facing 5 years in prison

3. Post

4. Post
    AS Servers Fo LYFE

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  165.8 KB

5. Post
    isnt AS laggy?

6. Post
    I've maybe seen one hacker in solo FPP since 1.0 launched. Nothing much in the last week or so in all modes, nothing blatant, seems way less asian names. Won two duo TPP in a row.

7. Post
    AS isn’t noticably laggy for me - Spark fibre.

8. Post
    NA, EU, OCE and AS all play the same lag wise.

Won a game with randoms, 0 communication but they'd wait for me with the car and one of them dropped stuff next to me. 6 kills and I had 0 meds the entire game, didn't get hit once lol.

9. Post
    why even bother playing AS? they are so bad... I guess if you enjoy stomping noobs? lol

10. Post
    No different to OCE or NA then.

11. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    why even bother playing AS? they are so bad... I guess if you enjoy stomping noobs? lol
    It's that or play with Chinese cheaters on OCE, I play FPP when i'm solo but the guys i play with don't enjoy FPP.

12. Post
    Yeah playing OC is fine, but how many times are you keen on getting hacked at the end of round. It's still enjoyable to play, but does leave a bad taste. I find on AS that you still find good players, but the number of active hackers is much much lower.

13. Post
    Won a game against a chinese hacker last night. His aimbot kept bugging out on a car wreck my team mates were hiding behind.

The way he moved though i swear he was using a touchpad. He was so bad I almost felt sorry for him

14. Post
    Two aimbotters tonight then this:

f***n over this game for a while.

15. Post
    ^Lol such BS. This game has gone to the dogs and they're doing jack shit about it. Frustrating cause I was really enjoying it.

16. Post
    Which region is that video? Had no BS tonight on AS FWIW.
    No dinner either

I'm sure they are working on it, it's no different to any other hacking, always playing whack-a-mole. My in-game chat doesn't work so I miss out on rage, that is a bigger problem for me.

17. Post
    AS servers.

18. Post
    Haven't seen any hackers in a couple of weeks on OCE, all modes pretty much.

19. Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO...ery_fishy_aim/

Apparently this guy is one of the top players on the ladder. I love how he barely even fakes having any sense of awareness in game.

20. Post
    Wow, that's blatant. I can't remember seeing cheating this widely spread since the early CS days.

21. Post
    You’re not the only one while player numbers in China are increasing player numbers outside China is actually dropping

22. Post
    Encountered first hacklord in a over a week last night. Had a bit of a laugh at being sniped through a hill with a shotgun while riding a bike at around 130kph. At least he wasn't trying to hide it, I guess.

23. Post
    After not playing for a week or two I jumped on just to see how it was.. first game our squad was killed by aim botters running macros.

24. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    After not playing for a week or two I jumped on just to see how it was.. first game our squad was killed by aim botters running macros.
    Starting to think you just call anyone that kills you a cheater. Surely you go a few games without experiencing it ? I saw it maybe 1 out of 5 games on OCE TPP