Battlegrounds

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1983

1. Post
    3 games of TPP since patch with the squad and haven't seen anything sus yet.

2. Post
    Yeah played six rounds tonight on AS, two seconds and a dinner, nothing suss seen. Haven't played OC since patch, but it seemed worse for hackers pre patch, so i'll stick to AS for now. TPP. Reporting has more options now which is pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Fragluton; 11th January 2018 at 11:36 pm.

3. Post
    got a chest, its worth $8 but cant sell it, there is a block on my steam account until I buy something from steam, le sigh

4. Post
    I can't sell anything because i haven't logged in on mobile in 7 days ? lol..
    Last edited by Sverin; 12th January 2018 at 8:41 am.

5. Post
    Just puts it on hold, yeah? I just installed the steam app so that I can get rid of that. I have a few bucks adding up from selling PUBG gear.

6. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    I can't sell anything because i haven't logged on on mobile in 7 days ? lol..
    You need steam guard mobile authenticator enabled for a week before selling, yes.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its 3:42pm in china, school kids (hackers) are about to get home/internet café, get in before they come online!
    Nah I often play around this time or earlier, it's even more rife with chinese hacks.

8. Post
    Run into the same thing unable to sell something. Currently selling for $55 but new PC so just installed steam and authenticated..... barred until 18th when it'll be worthless no doubt.

9. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    Run into the same thing unable to sell something. Currently selling for $55 but new PC so just installed steam and authenticated..... barred until 18th when it'll be worthless no doubt.
    I just clicked as to why there is so many hackers.

Marketplace lol.

10. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Someone give Mutton a SJW Gold Star!

Apparently the PC servers are down for 4 hours for an update... WTF kinda update takes 4 hours?
    One that uses AWS.

Region locking isn't an awful idea, other games implement it happily.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. Post
    $10 for a key to open desperado crates, Can f**ck right off. Watch the cheating get even more out of control in the next week or so.

12. Post
    $10? Lol that key was $3 last night

13. Post
    Where do the keys come from normal crates ? It says "available on the steam market" but doesn't say how they get there. I thought PUBG devs were just selling them via the steam market.

Edit: you can just buy them in game for $2.50
    Last edited by KaskadeNZ; 13th January 2018 at 9:49 am.

14. Post
    This is why I enjoy squads a million times more than solo, we were all the way in the barns and Gam was stuck in a house with 3 dudes circling his house lol, we bolted over and took care of business

15. Post
    Same old hacks this morning, no recoil plus instant health.

16. Post
    Been playing AS all week, no cheaters whatsoever.

17. Post
    Yeeeep cheaters back in force

18. Post
    I haven't come across anything obvious in a while, I'm fairly certain people are just getting overly paranoid now

19. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    This is why I enjoy squads a million times more than solo, we were all the way in the barns and Gam was stuck in a house with 3 dudes circling his house lol, we bolted over and took care of business

Curious, why didn't you use the 2x scope?

20. Post
    jdz wrote:
    I haven't come across anything obvious in a while, I'm fairly certain people are just getting overly paranoid now
    Lots of recoil macros at the moment, which your replays - seems to be guys mapping it to the their lean keys. Also seen a few instant health guys.

21. Post
    dupl3x wrote:
    Curious, why didn't you use the 2x scope?
    hate the 2x scope with a passion.

Also, look at this bullshit...

- Doesn't ADS
    - 90% of his bullets hit the window...
    - Zero recoil on weapon
    - Manages to continue hitting me despite all of the above..... behind a ****ing building.

#justbattlegroundthings

https://gfycat.com/PrestigiousWellinformedGartersnake

22. Post
    The "no recoil" and "insta health" in replays could be shitty playback in most cases. From what I can see most of his bullets hit the window but that too can be playback ( his client could be somewhere else, server says he's there ) , that last tick of health could've been his client saying you were still out in the open, then that message getting to server, and then server saying, oh, he's dead, ok.

23. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    hate the 2x scope with a passion.
    the 2x is my favourite optic in the game. 2x + M416 is my favourite setup.

I haven't played PUBG in over a week. Might have a game now, and rage quit if I get killed by a hacker.

24. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Lots of recoil macros at the moment, which your replays - seems to be guys mapping it to the their lean keys. Also seen a few instant health guys.
    Yup hard

25. Post
    Well thats enough for me.. got snapped onto instantly and shot with 3 rounds from 300m.