1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hrmm... I might have to give this another go at some point. Never got very far. Partly because I was playing with friends and they stopped playing it.

But if it is still good enough to be pulling in the numbers consistently like this... I'll give it another go.

3. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    Hrmm... I might have to give this another go at some point. Never got very far. Partly because I was playing with friends and they stopped playing it.

But if it is still good enough to be pulling in the numbers consistently like this... I'll give it another go.
    The current league is a celebration of all previous leagues before moving forward.
    I'd either give it a try now, or wait until 3.0

In 3.0, they're getting rid of the triple difficulty system and adding in 6 acts to compensate. That and many, many changes may make the game fairly different.

If you want to see what PoE is like now, I'd say go for it. The current league is quite fun, and this is meant to be the end of PoE as people know it.

4. Post
    I've played on and off since open beta, PoE is in the best shape it has ever been. If you can wait until 3.0 patch later this year, it's gonna do away with repeating content when leveling up to end game.

5. Post
    This game seems to be quite the NZ success story. A pity it has been ignored by the NZ media. They'll cover every shitty indie movie though.

6. Post
    please come to ps4

7. Post
    PoE is obviously a great game and hugely popular. As already said its strange how it doesn't get a lot of attention in NZ. Yet every time Dean Hall farts its front page news.... Also considering the game has a real NZ feel too it, the voice acting and art, the lore too seems heavily influenced by NZ culture.

Ive played it a fair bit on and off. Its not as casual friendly as Diablo3 and I'm not into trading so progression for me is very slow....

Ive seen that it is coming to xbox one, seems like it would make more sense to go to PS4 since there are like twise as many PS4's sold compared to xbox... But its probably easier to port it to xbox being a windows game and all...