Page 1 of 29 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post

Destiny 2 - Return of the King [GPNZ]

It's happening fam...coming to PS4/X1/PC in 2017, with a Beta to get excite for! Vanilla Destiny and 2.0 are some of my favourite gaming memories, standing outside that cave for hours on end, blasting those bastards whilst chatting with friends, the social rich raids, the fashion parades....so good. Hopefully they've learnt from past mistakes and this is the well-written, storied adventure shooter MMO that the original always wanted to be...I'm fairly excited, I have a Gjallarhorn in my CK boxers.

Let's do this jabronis - Loot Cave 3.0 calls us, dare we not heed it's call?

3. Post
    Update:

Regardless, apparently the official announcement is in the next week according to gossip: back to eager waiting then

Main thing to take from this: the PC version is real, and (hopefully) it's spectacular (Seinfeld logic).

4. Post
    I thought the main thing to take from this is that some people are asshats that, although apparently fans, want to cause problems for the people who make these games by preempting the official announcement.

What an assclown.

5. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    I thought the main thing to take from this is that some people are asshats that, although apparently fans, want to cause problems for the people who make these games by preempting the official announcement.

What an assclown.
    ???

6. Post
    Awesome news! Glad for PC players, cause its the best FPSMMO on the market and they should have been able to play Destiny 1 as well.

This is gonna put a dent in whatever Gearbox had planned for Borderlands 3..

Looks like Sony secured another deal - if PS4 gets beta first, it probably means PS4 is going to get DLC and Content updates well ahead of the other platforms as well. Expect the Sony E3 conference to be the ones to get to show off the game

This might be the first game I've pre-ordered in years

edit: users have confirmed that some of the posters have the "digital content exclusive to playstation" logo - sony got a good deal then
    Last edited by SirGrim; 24th March 2017 at 8:52 am.

7. Post
    Good that it's coming to PC but if there's no decent story-based campaign then I won't bother. Nobody should be pre-ordering this after the shambles the first game was in.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 24th March 2017 at 2:21 pm.

8. Post
    I'll be waiting to see if this contains a single player story. Before thinking about picking it up don't want yet another FPS without a decent SP story.

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Good that it's coming to PC but if there's no decent story-based campaign then I won't bother. Nobody should be pre-ordering this are the shambles the first game was in.
    This this so much this.

Anyone getting hyped or pre-ordering Destiny 2 has an extremely short memory.

10. Post
    Matt M wrote:
    ???
    I think hes referring to this? Maybe idk lol https://www.google.co.nz/amp/kotaku....1743526293/amp

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I think hes referring to this? Maybe idk lol https://www.google.co.nz/amp/kotaku....1743526293/amp
    Jesus, reading that sounds like Kotaku has decided businesses in the gaming industry have no right to privacy or confidentiality?

Exposing lies or illegal practices is one thing, but Kotaku / we (as gamers) have absolutely no 'entitlement' to a businesses' confidential information ROFL.
    Last edited by iRoN; 24th March 2017 at 3:07 pm.

12. Post
    kotaku is a shithole, i dont know why anyone would read anything they have to say

13. Post
    Nerin wrote:

What an assclown.
    Jason's a pretty good writer - solid Destiny player too (have teamed up with him a few times in the Vanilla Loot Cave 1.0 days). I'm sure he didn't mean to 'cause problems' for anyone, since he was under the impression that it was dropping today (the announcement).

Regardless, I'm excited by new Destiny: as long as they learnt their lessons regarding story, characters (and The Taken King onwards showed they did IMO), this could be something really special. Hopefully this has more PvP options too: The Crucible was found lacking at times, guess we'll find out soon in the Beta!

PC for 60fps and massive skill gap with my controller....or PS4 Pro and equal playing field, asking the hard questions of myself here

14. Post
    Why does anyone think Bungie have "learned their lesson"?

Their last title was launched before it was finished.

The fact that they spent 3 years finishing it does not suggest the next title will launch in a better state - if anything it is confirmation for Bungie that they CAN get away with launching a title unfinished and it will still be a financial success...

So where's this hope coming from?

/cynic

15. Post
    Isn't the first one full of microtransactions?

16. Post
    I'm glad its coming to PC. I guess they couldn't bring the 1st game to pc cause they didn't have enough resources as they were being used up on the 360 and ps3 versions.

17. Post
    Pumped for the PC version!

18. Post
    Officially announced with a twitter release: bit of an anti-climax

https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/s...06524347940871

No-doubt a trailer coming at some stage, well....probably not till E3, good times ahoy!~

19. Post
    Sony will be showing Destiny 2 for 10 minutes at E3

20. Post
    Weird announcement I guess the leaks forced them to move up their timeline. No confirmation of any platforms lol. They probably don't even have a trailer ready . This is basically them confirming the leak saying yes it does exist but you'll have to wait till e3.

21. Post
    Name:  lYICeNx.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  176.4 KB

Pre order bonus

22. Post
    Oh yeah!! Destiny 2 will be awesome. Can't wait

23. Post
    Dem platform choices.

Don't want to play on Xbox this time around but that's where most of my bros are.

24. Post
    I'll be playing on PS4 Pro, since that's where my OG Destiny clans are (GPNZ & DGAF).

Looking forward to defending the tower, Earth seems in trouble, Guardians.

25. Post
    The king? lolwat

Destiny can eat a dick.

26. Post
    IST wrote:
    I'll be playing on PS4 Pro, since that's where my OG Destiny clans are (GPNZ & DGAF).
    what's your PSN? I don't recall seeing you in GPNZ.