Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    God damn that new Control is good: I find it far more structured and enjoyable than OG Control. Supers need a timing buff...it's kind of dumb they don't even pop in a whole damn game (wack even). Shaxx is still GOAT AF.

Not 100% sold on the Countdown vibe, but I've had mostly gimp teams - when back on tonight let's GPNZ it up, get rekt fools etc

Opening mission is great, some variation that D1 lacked a lot of in it's story missions - yet to do Strike: wanna clan it up for that too, for dem feels.

2. Post
    We now have the pc dates for beta and the pc requirements

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Artic...ngie--07272017

3. Post
    Anso wrote:
    We now have the pc dates for beta and the pc requirements

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Artic...ngie--07272017
    Man this game is going to be sweet on PC , is there a Destiny 2 PC forum yet ?

4. Post
    RadRKs wrote:
    hard out, I hope it gets its own place here!

On my own note,
    excited to jump on a brand new pc game with huge streaming and competitive potential
    Any big players from GP for d2-pc??
    let me know cuz Im gonna go massive. Wana start drawing up a solid 4man team/small pvp clan asap for whatevers replacing trials!

Im keen as to go into this game full force though over 2 years i never found any kiwis on ps4 or xbox that showed the same/any enthusiasm to my dream of a pc version..
    afaik the skilled players from console I played with are very unlikely to change over to pc, how widespread the console4lyf disease is throughout destiny players idk but ontop of struggles i've had convincing fps pc gamers eg, cs players and such about destiny, idk i get the feeling Pc may take a while to pickup. but same time it has massive potential.. does anyone else see it ?
    thoughts?

also been thinking about how we can help it along for nz.. I have high hopes for huge competitive scene in OCE
    from experience it can take a wee while to build up a list of active friends in destiny as a solo player.
    if we try start off as a group, gathering NZ players and encouraging them to use the same base of communications creating a convenient access to the playerbase.

thoughts on a discord server with seperate channels for everything necessary - general chat/gameplay clips/LFG chat/ fireteams/raids/clans/inhouse/etc somewhere the growing playerbase can be seperated as we wish and also together in the same place making it easier to /make friends, see whos online, ask for help with stuff, organise, give advice, discuss rolls, everything communal, supportive and encouraging to newcomers ? something along the lines

5. Post
    RadRKs wrote:
    With the PS and Xbox forums having a thread (PS4 one seems to be the go-to for all things Destiny due to population), this is probably the PC thread by default.

I'll be double dipping if this beta is up to snuff, not sure if I will straight away though, maybe in a lull in 2018 or something.

6. Post
    I can't wait for the beta, changed my b.net tag just for this game.

7. Post

And food for thought, I don't know how comparable these activities are in length and depth - but Destiny 1 + all the Destiny released expansions has less missions than Destiny 2 launches with (77 vs "over 80")

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG..._of_occurrence

8. Post
    So what's the dealio

if we pre-ordered on bnet we dont need to do anything for beta right? don't need to enter any beta codes? i'm assuming it'll just appear on the bnet launcher.

9. Post
    Yea I'm just waiting for that Destiny 2 tab to appear on the blizzard app

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

10. Post
    The tab is with the latest Blizzard App update lads/ladettes.

11. Post
    when can we preload my ssd is ready.

12. Post
    Is this game cross platform playable?

13. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Nope, skill difference is too great.

14. Post
    Is there a list of people who are going to be playing from beta onwards for pc for gpnz? I'm guessing their will be since playstation has one?

If so my B.net ID is AnsoNZ#11271

15. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    PC would decimate Console, so I'm glad there's some separation in this instance.

I would however kill for cross-save instead, so your progress/characters could be picked up and played on either machine: I would pay a premium for this.

16. Post
    cross save is stupid if the game is easier on pc then you play on pc to get gear go into ps4 amd show off as if you are good..

and pc wouldn't decimate console you guys obvs haven't played gta v where in online only players with controllers can get matched if you pick that option so the PC player would have to use a controller to play with ps4 player

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    cross save is stupid if the game is easier on pc then you play on pc to get gear go into ps4 amd show off as if you are good..

and pc wouldn't decimate console you guys obvs haven't played gta v where in online only players with controllers can get matched if you pick that option so the PC player would have to use a controller to play with ps4 player
    That's not really how gear works in Destiny homie.... it's all relative, and they are tweaking the controls on PC to equate to similar difficulty/experience for KB+M (so Raids aren't easy mode for PC etc). The only 'show off cuz good' stuff is from hardmode raids/geardrops and Trials of Osiris/Nine adept specific gear.. but if you're getting sweaty against' fellow KB+M users in PvP you aren't going to get the gear any easier.

Cross save would be amazing for Destiny for me since i'm more about community/fun/shared adventure than straight comparing gear ftw, but you're definitely right regarding cross play, that would be all good if that aforementioned controller only stuff was in place (I don't play GTA Online so didn't know about that)

18. Post
    Do you guys think this would be good for someone allergic to PVP? I like a good PVE MMO (/carebear etc).

19. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Do you guys think this would be good for someone allergic to PVP? I like a good PVE MMO (/carebear etc).
    Yes.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

20. Post
    Nice

21. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    this is almost me, im buying this 90% for PvE

22. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Definitely, it's looking to have a gang load of PVE content at launch, who knows how much in post support

23. Post
    Sorted out my battle net account and authenticator! Will pre order tomorrow and get in on this beta action.

24. Post
    IST wrote:
    PC would decimate Console, so I'm glad there's some separation in this instance.
    Thought this was strictly coop. Oh well

25. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:
    Thought this was strictly coop. Oh well
    PVP is a pretty big part of Destiny, but you can totally ignore it if you like.

I love it personally, spending about 3/4 of D1 in the Crucible at least, and D2 looks to be improving the formula a lot: it's pretty fast and frantic good times

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk