Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 3934

1. Post
    Hold off completing the Flashpoints this week. I, and others on reddit, got rewards way under 600 so probably broken.

2. Post
    Blind Well also bugged, no match making when entering the area. Lol.

3. Post
    Bungie have just dropped the difficulty / level back for the Black Armoury. Initially I wasn't going to touch it this week and continue with my milestones to grind up to the level but seems that too many players complained about not being able to do it day 1. So guess I'm starting the short quest tonight afterall.

Note that the Blind Well and Flashpoint bugs are recognized by Bungie but no fixes yet.

4. Post
    Never change Bungo.

5. Post
    'We're listening' actually was real, good stuff Bungo-rooni

Jesus, it's like they enjoy getting flogged Christian Grey styles, then submit and smile lol.

6. Post
    Legit, this is bungies advice on twitter

We have identified an issue with matchmaking within the Blind Well. As a workaround while we work on a fix, players are advised to enter the Blind Well slowly via the right side hallway while hugging the wall.

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Legit, this is bungies advice on twitter

We have identified an issue with matchmaking within the Blind Well. As a workaround while we work on a fix, players are advised to enter the Blind Well slowly via the right side hallway while hugging the wall.

8. Post
    That is truly the best

9. Post
    New raid beaten with 3 hours. Wow.

10. Post
    Yup, watched a bit, looks like WotM as I expected. I gotta work on power level before attempting I think.

11. Post
    Back in the battle. Working on getting to max getting my power up. Keen on joining a Fireteam and anyone able to power rush me through would be sweet

12. Post
    Yeah I'll jam wit chu tonight man

13. Post
    Current world record for latest raid is 14:59

14. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Current world record for latest raid is 14:59
    So it's a strike then? Ok.

15. Post
    started the evening at 609. my highest item is a 615 heavy, everything else is pretty low. I cash in 2 prime engrams and even find an exotic. Aaaand all 3 are ****ing heavy, no higher than my 615. **** sake I wish they'd sort that out.

finished the evening at.. 609. Meanwhile i'm being paired with 625+ in the forge.

16. Post
    The nightfall is bugged out this week. The modifiers are not being applied for some reason so if you set your nightfall multiplier high, you'll get your 100k points easily. I ran it and we got 230k odd points and it felt like we were running a normal strike. Too easy. Get in before they patch it lol

17. Post
    Destiny 3?

Might have to do another short-lived life stopping grind in that then, eh?

18. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Destiny 3?

Might have to do another short-lived life stopping grind in that then, eh?
    Here he is, been a while between sweaty sessions broski

19. Post
    Ada 1 has a rare weekly bounty that might be best to acquire before doing all other weekly milestones as it involves them too. Only thing is her bounty seems to last for 14 days. Not sure if it's bugged or not yet

20. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Not sure if it's bugged or not yet
    Not much gets by bungies stringent quality assurance, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't intentional.

thanks tho, will hit that up tonight.

21. Post
    Anyone keen to do shattered throne this week?

22. Post
    Thrillhouse wrote:
    Yeah man for sure.
    Also, you all need to visit Mara Sov this week. That's all I'll say...

23. Post
    Thrillhouse wrote:
    yup count me in, 9:30pm-ish any night

24. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    yup count me in, 9:30pm-ish any night
    Can't till Friday night if you guys are ok for then? Doing Midnight's all week.

25. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Can't till Friday night if you guys are ok for then? Doing Midnight's all week.
    Yea Friday’s cool with me.