Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 3952

  1. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Would be keen to try and get a group together for Crown of Sorrow if people are interested?
    Yeah man keen if it's Saturday or Sunday

  2. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Would be keen to try and get a group together for Crown of Sorrow if people are interested?
    Double post - Double keen must be

  3. Post
    So if anyone's keen tonight flick me a message so I can try organise one.

  4. Post
    I should probably jump back in and level up my character before shadowkeep drops.

  5. Post
    Terrible timing for me, why they gotta drop expansions packs next to Borderlands 3

  6. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I should probably jump back in and level up my character before shadowkeep drops.
    I will also prefer to jump back Bytheway did anyone heard Destiny 2’ will Be Buffing A Massive Amount Of Weapons For Shadowkeep?

  7. Post
    DevinSmith wrote:
    I will also prefer to jump back Bytheway did anyone heard Destiny 2í will Be Buffing A Massive Amount Of Weapons For Shadowkeep?
    Also nerfing a whole bunch: meta is going to change a LOT.

    Mida might make a comeback for me, miss the tool and mini tool combo...

    Side note: got to approx 1500 glory solo queue then hit a bad streak and now back at familiar 600 odd....anyone gangster enough to boost a guardian to Recluse

    Who is the crucible kings of our Clan? Ninja was mean, not sure he plays anymore though.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  8. Post
    IST wrote:
    Also nerfing a whole bunch: meta is going to change a LOT.

    Mida might make a comeback for me, miss the tool and mini tool combo...

    Side note: got to approx 1500 glory solo queue then hit a bad streak and now back at familiar 600 odd....anyone gangster enough to boost a guardian to Recluse

    Who is the crucible kings of our Clan? Ninja was mean, not sure he plays anymore though.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    You nailed it

  9. Post
    DevinSmith wrote:
    You nailed it
    Is that an offer to boost me to Recluse? Haha....

    On the cusp of my first ever title too, Dredgen, feels good for a casual guardian.

    Gave up on MMXIX , all Raids and Crucible pinnacle hampered me, got the T-Shirt though...will be a fine supermarket garment for sure

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  10. Post
    Network cables ready team, Crota is back


  11. Post
    Pre-ordered for PC and PS4. Hyped!

  12. Post
    I’m on wifi so it will have to be your cable Crow.

  13. Post

    Shadowkeep XP

    Team FYI

    Don't use your powerful bounties until you reach the soft cap of 900.
    Powerfull bounties and prime engrams will help you reach 950. The hard cap is 960.

    You may want to level your artefact straight away, however, I would suggest you keep your powerful EXP bounties until 900.

  14. Post
    thanks gunz. Probably wagging work tomorrow to get involved.

  15. Post
    I forgot the expansion was launching today / tomorrow. Is there a way I can transfer my character from PC to Xbox?

  16. Post
    Wont be on until about 1pm. Keen to hook up with the crew.

  17. Post
    Jumped back on after being very disappointed in the Iaunch of d2.

    Anyhoo, I have been mucking around with the free stuff and enjoying it. I want to buy shadowkeep and was chatting with a mate of mine and he yolo'd shadowkeep on the spot (nice) I didn't buy it yet. Anyway he said he doesn't have access to the forsaken stuff, so we found that forsaken is still a standalone purchase. I went to investigate to see how much it is to buy and wtf I can't buy it anywhere. Its not on the PlayStation store at all. Ive tried through the app, through the ps store directly, and even directly through the game. Anyone else in the same boat? I might have another look to make sure I don't have it, but I'm 99% sure I don't.

  18. Post
    SoAndSo wrote:
    Jumped back on after being very disappointed in the Iaunch of d2.

    Anyhoo, I have been mucking around with the free stuff and enjoying it. I want to buy shadowkeep and was chatting with a mate of mine and he yolo'd shadowkeep on the spot (nice) I didn't buy it yet. Anyway he said he doesn't have access to the forsaken stuff, so we found that forsaken is still a standalone purchase. I went to investigate to see how much it is to buy and wtf I can't buy it anywhere. Its not on the PlayStation store at all. Ive tried through the app, through the ps store directly, and even directly through the game. Anyone else in the same boat? I might have another look to make sure I don't have it, but I'm 99% sure I don't.
    This is weird - I can find the NZ PSN page but it's not available to purchase. The US page still has it available at $24.99USD.

    As an alternative ebgames has the physical copy @ $46: https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/ps...ary-collection

  19. Post
    Hey All

    Just looking to see who is still active with this game now Shadowkeep has dropped and who is interested in raiding. With PS4 chat now supporting 12 in a group I was thinking of trying to organise 2 groups a week on specific nights and then dividing into those groups (with possible Sherpas in both) and attempting raids. If anyone is interested let me know. Would be great to get raid momentum going.

  20. Post
    Keen but slow grind up to belong able to tackle even the early encounters.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 25th October 2019 at 7:09 pm. Reason: D

  21. Post
    Iím a 910 and not prepared to grind for end game like I have in the past.

    Thatís not to say I donít want to, Iím just really disillusioned with my ability to find a group to start, let alone finish one.

  22. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    I’m a 910 and not prepared to grind for end game like I have in the past.

    That’s not to say I don’t want to, I’m just really disillusioned with my ability to find a group to start, let alone finish one.
    I feel your pain man, and I'm sure we've talked about it before.
    Thats why I'm trying to throw it out there for more people to try and gather interest in raiding so we have more options and possibilities of getting things done.

  23. Post
    I'm keen to raid, I'm 950 odd and have a mate who's 935ish keen too. Would be good to get the ol GP raid team back together or start something new.

    I've only run Leviathan and half of Last Wish so keen to do any of the 7 raids in D2. Run plenty of D1 raids.
    Pm me here or GTinferno on PSN.

  24. Post
    Yup, you know I’m up for it Vege

  25. Post
    Keen to smash the new dungeon if anyone wants to team up.