Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 3960

1. Post
    I’d be keen to do some raids if you’re still looking for numbers? Running solo at the moment after most of the clan left for COD.

PSN: o_icebox

2. Post
    iceboxNZ wrote:
    I’d be keen to do some raids if you’re still looking for numbers? Running solo at the moment after most of the clan left for COD.

PSN: o_icebox
    1 spot left in the clan mate. Flick a request and I'll accept asap

3. Post

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 9.10.25 AM.png
Views: 106
Size:  316.1 KB

4. Post
    Nice

5. Post
    Been slumming it on some other forums and people seem to be focused on story in Destiny 2, saying how the story needs to be good. I for one couldn't care any less about the story, yes it's fun to play through the first time and watch the story unfold, but by the time you've played the same mission a few times the narrative for why you're doing it is completely lost, because you're doing it for loot, and only loot.

6. Post
    Jazek86794444 wrote:
    Been slumming it on some other forums and people seem to be focused on story in Destiny 2, saying how the story needs to be good. I for one couldn't care any less about the story, yes it's fun to play through the first time and watch the story unfold, but by the time you've played the same mission a few times the narrative for why you're doing it is completely lost, because you're doing it for loot, and only loot.
    Not necessarily.

I'm one of those people who have continued to play this game due to it's ever evolving story. Ask anyone here... I'm all about this game's lore. And I have found that with the story unfolding the way it is, I find going back and doing missions throughout this game show me things that I never picked up when I played it through the last few times. I'm also pretty sure I'm not the only one too. If I was only grinding for loot, I would have finished with this game a very long time ago.

7. Post
    Activated my PS+ the other day, played some crucible this morning with the MIDA Multi Tool.
    Haven't played since the Warmind expansion, was nice to see that some of the old weapons are still doing OK in PVP.

Is it worth getting the latest expansion packs and playing through the story? Shadowkeep has just released right?

8. Post
    Shadowkeep released late last year and kinda killed what interest I had left in the game. Basically little to no story continuation and the changes they made to the gameplay sucked.

9. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Shadowkeep released late last year and kinda killed what interest I had left in the game. Basically little to no story continuation and the changes they made to the gameplay sucked.
    Shadowkeep was shit. The story was non-existent and It just made progression more grindy. They patched the game to appeal more to no lifers.

10. Post
    Trials is back March 13, bloody goooood.

Some my fondest memories of D1 was sweaty sessions with some of you lot.

CovidEdit:

Have jumped aboard some the bros clan SPUD (Sherpas Under Duress) since I noticed nearly no one left playing of late, see you in the trials sweats fam XX
    Last edited by IST; 30th March 2020 at 1:06 am.