1. Post
    From the Store page.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together and fight back to reclaim our home.

Sounds amazing tbh.

68 GB hard drive storage space required as of September 2017. Subject to change.

2. Post
    Piccoloco wrote:
    From the Store page.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Gary, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Gary, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together and fight back to reclaim our home.
    Fixed #TeamCayde6

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Fixed #TeamCayde6
    You forgot: "There will be loot!"

4. Post
    is it me or all collectors edition pre-order have been pulled until further notice?

5. Post
    Haven't played destiny in ages but it is still my top most played game ever on PS4. I will be preordering this! Can't wait to jump back in with the GP Crew.
    I have already apologised in advance with the gf since our comms will be broken (again) after this releases

6. Post
    I notice the two expansion pass logos are Osiris and Rasputin, so maybe one pvp expansion and one pve?

7. Post
    I think Osiris will be PvE story content

from the interwebz

A veteran of Six Fronts, Osiris was a well respected warrior whose prowess at that battle convinced Saint-14 to recommend him to the Speaker as Vanguard Commander. He had also served as the Speaker's apprentice for a time.[2] However, his desire for truth about the purpose of Guardians and the nature of Darkness drove him to madness. His theories were not only considered borderline blasphemous, but he was also diverting Guardians and resources away from protecting the City and refugees, and towards chasing legends and rumors, such as the Vault of Glass; it's implied that he was the one who inspired Kabr, the Legionless into going into the Vault.[3] He studied the Hive, in particular prophesying the coming of Oryx, and is also rumored to have come "too close to understanding the Vex".[4][5]
    His obsession with the nature of the Darkness and misuse of resources eventually drove the Speaker to exile him after the Battle of Twilight Gap[6], as the Speaker believed he had become as obsessed with the Vex as Toland, the Shattered had with the Hive.[3] He is described as having a cult of personality, and has a number of disciples, such as Brother Vance, who attempt to see how far the Light can be bent before it can be broken.[7] Osiris himself seems to have vanished, even from those who follow him, some claiming that he is at once "alive and dead."[3]
    Whether before or after his banishment, Osiris held council with the other two powers of the Solar System, the Queen of the Reef and The Nine. His arrangments with the Queen extend to his followers, explaining their presence in the Vestian Outpost.[8] He also receives reports from Eris Morn[9] and has employed the Sunbreakers to work for him.
    The Disciples of Osiris hold a Crucible tournament in Osiris's honor called the Trials of Osiris, where they seek to recruit the toughest Guardians to their cause.

8. Post

9. Post
    Ive added a user / psn list to the OP. Ive copied / pasted then trimmed from the destiny 1 thread so if there are any more name just let me know. A few more Im sure are on board but I will maintain it anyways (SirGrim I dont have your psn if you want to be added)

10. Post
    My PSN is Naekyr, yes please add it plan to raid with you guys

11. Post
    Preordered. #hypetrain

12. Post
    Is that your screen grab grim?

13. Post
    Will they do ps4/xbox/pc crossplay i wonder?

14. Post
    Piccoloco wrote:
    Will they do ps4/xbox/pc crossplay i wonder?
    highly unlikely but you never know

15. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Ive added a user / psn list to the OP. Ive copied / pasted then trimmed from the destiny 1 thread so if there are any more name just let me know. A few more Im sure are on board but I will maintain it anyways (SirGrim I dont have your psn if you want to be added)
    Yo you can add me crow, I'm not even on the original list lol....
    My psn is Gshadow6 :b

16. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Is that your screen grab grim?
    Yes it is, I registered my beta key on: https://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption

17. Post
    Hmm. Where did you order your copy from? I haven't received my code yet.

18. Post
    EB

19. Post
    I pre-ordered from Mightyape , they will send the beta code a few days before beta is released

20. Post
    I got my key quite early, you don't really need it yet it just puts me on the list so when the beta is avaliable then they will email me the real key which I enter into PSN to download the beta, I wouldn't worry about it yet until the beta dates are announced

Shows up on my redemption history

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I got my key quite early, you don't really need it yet it just puts me on the list so when the beta is avaliable then they will email me the real key which I enter into PSN to download the beta, I wouldn't worry about it yet until the beta dates are announced

Shows up on my redemption history

Cool, I wonder if they will give a few codes like they did with the Destiny 1 beta.

22. Post
    Gotcha. I ordered mine from MA. I just wondered if I'd missed something.

23. Post
    Limited Edition is now sold out as well, 2 hours for ColLectors to sell out and less than a week for Limited Edition to sell out

24. Post
    Digital limited edition for me. Will be playing with Crow at minute one (if the download works this time!)

25. Post
    Will wait for reviews, I loved Destiny and put a lot of hours in buuuut I spent a lot of those hours bitchin, along with a few in here lol, about how Destiny wasn't what was shown off publicly and a promise unfulfilled.

Destiny ruined me for preorders, so I will wait and buy if it does what it says on the box.