1. Post
    Considering returning to play the sequel after dropping a large number of hours into the original.

Hopefully it won't take a major expansion to flesh out the game though.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering returning to play the sequel after dropping a large number of hours into the original.

Hopefully it won't take a major expansion to flesh out the game though.

2. Post
    Some weird shit going on with my browser it looks like I posted twice :|

3. Post
    First gameplay stream tomorrow morning, I *think* it's at 6am NZT but will confirm closer to the time.

At the moment the only link I can find is https://www.destinythegame.com/ but their twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/bungie so probably there as well. I'll post the full stream here once it's uploaded to YT and post in some commentary during the event

Interesting to note that I don't think we've seen much in the way of helmets yet giving the guardians far more 'human' vibes. Are we not ghosts this time around? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classes.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	228.9 KB 
ID:	217508

4. Post
    ^Probably just marketing to draw in the masses - people generally tend to respond better to it when they see reflections of themselves in characters.

Considering the devs said we can carry on with our characters (in looks at least) I don't think there's any risk of us not having a decent customisation option.

Was initially going to jump ship to PC version for 2, but I impulse bought the Nacon Revolution Pro controller for my PS4, so I'm definitely going to get this and hopefully see you all back online for some PvP/PvE destruction (You know you love me)

EDIT: Also chuck my name up for anyone wanting to add Crow - I've already got 80% of you on my list. Haven't been on to the Bungie forums in ages but last time I checked I still had around 700 people in my clan/group on both platforms so if anyone needs extra people I've got them in spades
    Last edited by Dark_Hadou; 18th May 2017 at 10:10 am.

5. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    ^Probably just marketing to draw in the masses - people generally tend to respond better to it when they see reflections of themselves in characters.

Considering the devs said we can carry on with our characters (in looks at least) I don't think there's any risk of us not having a decent customisation option.

Was initially going to jump ship to PC version for 2, but I impulse bought the Nacon Revolution Pro controller for my PS4, so I'm definitely going to get this and hopefully see you all back online for some PvP/PvE destruction (You know you love me)

EDIT: Also chuck my name up for anyone wanting to add Crow - I've already got 80% of you on my list. Haven't been on to the Bungie forums in ages but last time I checked I still had around 700 people in my clan/group on both platforms so if anyone needs extra people I've got them in spades
    Have you had a chance to play much with the Nacon yet? I've had my eye on it but would be keen to get someone other than a paid reviewer to give their honest thoughts on it. My DS4's are flogged out and need to be replaced but I thought about just buying one "good" controller.

6. Post
    I will definitely give you my honest opinion once it arrives only ordered from NZGameshop 2 days ago, so should be here by the end of next week all going well

7. Post
    downfall of the so called "pro" 3rd party controllers for the ps4 is they dont have a wireless option, would be nice if it worked wired and wireless

8. Post
    with such a long cable IDC - I don't need wireless, especially with the amount of time it spends tethered to the PS4 for charging with an abysmally short cable anyway

9. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    First gameplay stream tomorrow morning, I *think* it's at 6am NZT but will confirm closer to the time.

At the moment the only link I can find is https://www.destinythegame.com/ but their twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/bungie so probably there as well. I'll post the full stream here once it's uploaded to YT and post in some commentary during the event
    I thought it was 6am as well, but if you subscribe to the event through Playstation so your console turns on automatically for it then it says it starts at 5am and goes through to 7am

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-18-11-08-18.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	968.5 KB 
ID:	217510

Possibly starting an hour early to give you time to make a coffee and have a morning shit?

Edit - just checked and saw on Eurogamer that it's starting at 6pm in the UK, so that's 5am here. Really hope I'm not looking at a "Stream starts in 59 minutes" screen when I turn on the tv at 5.

10. Post
    I'll already be at work when it starts :/ I'll have to watch it when I get home ,try to resist the urge to come on here and see you fellas yakking about it

11. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    with such a long cable IDC - I don't need wireless, especially with the amount of time it spends tethered to the PS4 for charging with an abysmally short cable anyway
    This! Plus wired ones have minimal/zero lag. I play with a monitor so I'm always nice and close to the screen

12. Post
    Sweet. Will be up at half 4!

13. Post
    Yup alarm set for 4:45am. Slam some stims down the gate then watch till about 6:45am.

14. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Yup alarm set for 4:45am. Slam some stims down the gate then watch till about 6:45am.
    or just watch the VoD when you get up/after work?

15. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    Real talk

16. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    I literally won't have time. 7am I get to work, after work is evening routine with family, 9pm raid. So early morning is my only opportunity.

17. Post
    Don't listen to them Crow, I for one appreciate your updates on the current hype inducing games almost as much as I enjoy your raid tutorials, and on Friday I get to experience both! Life doesn't get much better than this

18. Post

19. Post
    Not as much sarcasm as you'd think Crow.

20. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    Not as much sarcasm as you'd think Crow.

Awww

21. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Awww

22. Post
    Get a room

23. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I literally won't have time. 7am I get to work, after work is evening routine with family, 9pm raid. So early morning is my only opportunity.
    then watch it at work DUH!

24. Post

25. Post
    lets go fam holy shit