Results 2,426 to 2,444 of 2444

1. Post
    Took me 31 Iron Banner ranks to get the full hunter set & all the weapons. Phew.

2. Post
    my interest is weaning need new raid lol

3. Post
    I'm at 42 no helmet

4. Post
    Thrillhouse wrote:
    I'm at 42 no helmet
    Bit retarded eh.

I'd have prefered not having access to the whole set, and only being able to purchase the armour at rank x and the weapons at rank y & z... Think that's how I remember it from D1.

5. Post
    Got it at 43

6. Post
    Being back buying what you want with certain vendors, aka IB, Raid and Trials vendors.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

7. Post
    I am still missing the IB warlock bond after 30+ engrams. It's so ridiculous I have duplicates of everything else.

8. Post
    I rate this Iron Banner lower then the original Queens Wrath event.

i've only done 19 IB ranks or whatever you want to call them and i'm over it, i'm still missing the legs/helm but have no desire to go back and just get annoyed at the crappy loot system.

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    my interest is weaning need new raid lol
    Weaning is the gradual replacement of breastfeeding with other foods and ways of nurturing.

What a good boy Grim, you're getting so big!

10. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    Weaning is the gradual replacement of breastfeeding with other foods and ways of nurturing.

What a good boy Grim, you're getting so big!

11. Post
    Flashpoint Titan.... aka, Can I kill the lone walker before the others trigger heroic?

fyi, I won.

12. Post
    Awesome. Did the hive PE at the Rig, triggered heroic, finished it off within about 30 seconds. Got 2 legendary and 1 exotic for my troubles.

Thank you very much!

13. Post
    Is anyone actually getting new items from the exotic engrams?

The vast majority of the engrams I have so far were duplicate items. I finally got something new the other day with the D.A.R.C.I. sniper rifle. It looks like it was designed specifically for the Crucible.

14. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    Is anyone actually getting new items from the exotic engrams?

The vast majority of the engrams I have so far were duplicate items. I finally got something new the other day with the D.A.R.C.I. sniper rifle. It looks like it was designed specifically for the Crucible.
    That's probably the last weapon I have to collect. I have not played much with my Warlock so there's probably a bunch of armour I don't have but not exactly motivated to run my 3rd character anymore. Didn't even finish the story.

15. Post
    Just need the tractor cannon and my exotics will be complete..

16. Post
    I'm 17 legendaries away from having every item I have access to in the game.

17. Post
    Couldn't care less about collecting weapons in D2, I feel the majority of exotics are just boring - something just feels off, too vanilla maybe?

18. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Just need the tractor cannon and my exotics will be complete..
    That gun is fun as hell in Crucible, but man....they need some new guns stat!

I actually miss waiting for the god rolls and the old carrot stick of random rolls, god damn it.

19. Post
    Hard, logged in before excited for the reset, played 2 mins of a sweaty supremacy match and then rage quit. They really need to add an incentive to play strikes (heroic mode). This game really doesn't have the charm of the first iteration