Results 3,176 to 3,179 of 3179

1. Post
    Some fun i had in the crucible over the Crimson Days event, also the first time I have really tried the sentinel Titan in the crucible.

2. Post
    Awesome vid mang.

Anyone else had gear mysteriously downgraded recently? I had a full set of 335 raid gear but some items are 330 now. Did they tinker with the mod system and ruin people's gear?

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Awesome vid mang.

Anyone else had gear mysteriously downgraded recently? I had a full set of 335 raid gear but some items are 330 now. Did they tinker with the mod system and ruin people's gear?
    Not sure man but yeah maybe it was when they brought out masterworks armour and the new raid mods, I haven’t used any of my raid armour so I can’t tell if mine changed.

Here’s that vid of these guys destroying all destiny raid bosses, it’s all really cool but if ya wanna jump straight to it the raid lair is at 11:35
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qITWIBnc0Xc

4. Post
    Not gonna lie, playing with no comms was great fun and sweaty af. Was desperately trying to be in the right place and swap thumbs on the controller to wave haha. Only a couple of instances I felt like it cost me / us.

Should be good to go for tonight. What a difference having decent quality cans. Games sound effing amazing now where they were tinny and weak before.