Results 3,826 to 3,836 of 3836

  1. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1547527520255.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	224662
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1547527510803.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	224663

  2. Post
    How many GPNZ'ers picking up Anthem (preferably on ps4)? It's out Feb 22 and going to take a punt on it.

    (this seems like a super passive aggressive anti-destiny question but I promise you it isn't, it's more that I'd rather jam with you cats than rando's)

  3. Post
    I’ll look into it.

    Edit: yep I’m in.
    Last edited by gneiss; 16th January 2019 at 8:36 am.

  4. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I’ll look into it.

    Edit: yep I’m in.
    dope. I'm not suuuuper hyped for the game yet, the gameplay footage looks pretty but objectives are a bit tame (much like destiny I guess). It's mainly the bro factor. All of the games activites will offer match making but with that comes it's own risks, people dropping out, pairing with squeakers etc.

    Not sure when to preorder, depends if there's a demo coming requiring preorder. Would prefer to go physical to sell on if the endgame bites.

  5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    dope. I'm not suuuuper hyped for the game yet, the gameplay footage looks pretty but objectives are a bit tame (much like destiny I guess). It's mainly the bro factor. All of the games activites will offer match making but with that comes it's own risks, people dropping out, pairing with squeakers etc.

    Not sure when to preorder, depends if there's a demo coming requiring preorder. Would prefer to go physical to sell on if the endgame bites.
    Demo on the 25th. Requires pre-order or EA Access or Origin Access.

    Why anyone would pre-order this game given it's rocky dev cycle is beyond me.

  6. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Demo on the 25th. Requires pre-order or EA Access or Origin Access.

    Why anyone would pre-order this game given it's rocky dev cycle is beyond me.
    I've not paid a lot of attention to the dev cycle, think I'll have a snoop around today.

  7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    How many GPNZ'ers picking up Anthem (preferably on ps4)? It's out Feb 22 and going to take a punt on it.

    (this seems like a super passive aggressive anti-destiny question but I promise you it isn't, it's more that I'd rather jam with you cats than rando's)
    I'm not sure yet

    It's a toss up between the division 2 and anthem
    I'll go with whichever one has the most players playing it

    Which one is GP going with, should someone start a poll so we can see where the community is going? I don't want to spend $100 on a game no one plays...

    And these two games seriously compete for the same customer - when Anthem and Division 2 is out instantly Destiny 2 player numbers will drop and I fell that either Division 2 or Anthem will die, one will win out against the other because they release at the same time

  8. Post
    I'm definitely getting Division 2. Loved the first one. It went through a few shitty phases but I believe the state 1.8 onwards got to, which got the most praise form the community will be a good sign of things to come.

    That said, I'd still anticipate a bunch of bugs and issues for the first few months. Hopefully nothing as crippling as Destiny 2 bugs (if you get the boss to half health too quickly your game crashes.. yes this was a bug on the Last Wish raid lol)

    Anthem so far seems like something fun to jam with friends but not really necessary unless there are more intricate mechanics required for communication introduced. Once I finish the campaign, and I'm into the endgame, I will make a decision on whether to sell or not.

    Division 1 was mad fun with the Destiny 1 crew, particularly in the Dark Zone.

  9. Post
    Has anyone found anything to scan in the hidden room you can get to from the new (black armoury) landing place in the tower?

  10. Post
    Not getting it Crow

  11. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I'm definitely getting Division 2. Loved the first one. It went through a few shitty phases but I believe the state 1.8 onwards got to, which got the most praise form the community will be a good sign of things to come.

    That said, I'd still anticipate a bunch of bugs and issues for the first few months. Hopefully nothing as crippling as Destiny 2 bugs (if you get the boss to half health too quickly your game crashes.. yes this was a bug on the Last Wish raid lol)

    Anthem so far seems like something fun to jam with friends but not really necessary unless there are more intricate mechanics required for communication introduced. Once I finish the campaign, and I'm into the endgame, I will make a decision on whether to sell or not.

    Division 1 was mad fun with the Destiny 1 crew, particularly in the Dark Zone.
    i think you mean the

    Drak Zone =P

    and i'll most likely grab Anthem, highly doubt i'll get Division 2 as well tho. will have to see how my current contract / living arrangements / free time and expendable income will line up.