Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2919

1. Post
    skip through to the action (~10mins in), the vlog part is shit.

2. Post
    I'm really enjoying iron banner, pretty much over the raid and have zero motivation to do other weekly activities but don't mind running with the lads once a week, but other than that it's nice to get back into other games I've neglected lately. Coz yeah, not a lot else to chase for now.

Wonder how the Festival of the Lost will fare? Exotic raisins hype.

3. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Yeah I'll give you a hand mate.
    Cheers mate 4 of us have done parts of it and one dude is going in blind though he is a quick learner

4. Post
    Roby_V2 wrote:
    Cheers mate 4 of us have done parts of it and one dude is going in blind though he is a quick learner
    Should be sweet, I've helped a few completely blind groups of 5 through.

5. Post
    anyone else raiding tonight?

6. Post
    Methesda wrote:

Edit - I also have to mention that I'm really against the move to 4v4 PVP, and forcing people to play within a single playlist of randomised game modes. There's no way to hide, or experiment with PvP with that few people per side, and it makes every game tense in a way that probably isn't conducive to 'low intensity' play (as the playlist calls it).
    Nowhere to hide with 4v4, not good for people new to pvp, I think it was the 2nd week in and I got my first 20 kill streak in a competitive match, and for someone of my pvp skill that should never happen, lots of one sided matches due to some pretty dire matchmaking, and I think it's a direct result of the drop to 4 man teams.

Also I think 3 goes into 6 better than 4 does, 4 is just messy, you end up with people having to miss out because your 6 man raid team can't do Iron Banner together and your 4 man trials team can't do a Nightfall together, it's just not well thought out, I don't see Bungies logic in it.

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I'm really enjoying iron banner, pretty much over the raid and have zero motivation to do other weekly activities but don't mind running with the lads once a week, but other than that it's nice to get back into other games I've neglected lately. Coz yeah, not a lot else to chase for now.

Wonder how the Festival of the Lost will fare? Exotic raisins hype.
    game is really missing that special something that the first game had.

8. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    game is really missing that special something that the first game had.
    Dat carrot and stick been replaced with a massive burger and nap area.

9. Post
    Hey guys, some shits come up this morning with work and I won't be able to sherpa Roby's group through the Raid tonight @9pm, Is anyone available to help them out?

10. Post
    RNG blessed me with the 2 pieces of IB armor that I wanted - Helmet and Arms for my Titan. And 15 grenade launchers which is always handy!

11. Post
    so this was just a tad distracting

edit: removed the vid coz yt wont let me trim it, will try again later

long story short the bright engram logo stayed on my screen the entire match
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 13th October 2017 at 11:42 am.

12. Post
    starts to watch, immediately sees stacked pulse - stops watching.

I've had the bug occur, it's bloody annoying

13. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    starts to watch, immediately sees stacked pulse - stops watching.
    its a perfectly cromulant method of keeping teams off capture points

and how else am i supposed to get kills anyway i suck at pvp

14. Post
    Pulse is my nemesis hard out

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

15. Post
    IST wrote:
    Pulse is my nemesis hard out

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Same! Pulse is the Gjallarhorn of Destiny 2 lol

(on a separate note, been jamming a little more Splatoon 2 on Switch recently - i think you'd like it. Ranked gets pretty sweaty. )

16. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Same! Pulse is the Gjallarhorn of Destiny 2 lol

(on a separate note, been jamming a little more Splatoon 2 on Switch recently - i think you'd like it. Ranked gets pretty sweaty. )
    Been contemplating getting that for the new Nintendo dreamboat - and I do love my sweaty antics haha

17. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    so this was just a tad distracting

edit: removed the vid coz yt wont let me trim it, will try again later

long story short the bright engram logo stayed on my screen the entire match
    yeah i had that happen as well

18. Post
    So anyone who is interested in a raid group tonight, and not following clan chat, we're trying to organise a group.

So far the group is looking like:

crazyriley12
    Naekyr
    Me (Ard_Righ_)

Need a few more, anyone who can help/sherpa?

19. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    So anyone who is interested in a raid group tonight, and not following clan chat, we're trying to organise a group.

crazyriley12
    Naekyr
    Me (Ard_Righ_)

If I'm on flick me a message but I don't know that I'll make it on again tonight. Most likely tomorrow and Sunday.

20. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:

crazyriley12
    Naekyr
    Me (Ard_Righ_)

Yeah I might be able to jump on but probably not until 10pm. If it's too late or if anyone wants to jump in that hasn't done it / wants to run it for the week, I'm happy to sit out.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 13th October 2017 at 8:01 pm.

21. Post
    Will try again tonight if people are available.

22. Post
    Anyone want to do the Nightfall?

23. Post
    kyokei wrote:
    Anyone want to do the Nightfall?
    Legin keen, I'm logging in now

24. Post
    Lol. So this popped up in my FB feed today. And I couldn't help but think of Ninjist.

https://www.facebook.com/viralvideog...1087711515963/

25. Post
    The only dance the world needs, the Floss.