Page 1 of 154 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

Destiny 2

Officially announced (buuuuuut we kinda already knew this right)

I'm going to be proving as much info as I can as we go but there's always so much rumor, employee leaks, 10:01 youtuber vids and other irrelevant shit to wade through that I'll try to keep this as real as possible.

In saying that, beta access is rumored for June. Will wait until something official.

How dope is that logo tho.

Let's go, fam.

Teaser trailer:

First non-gameplay trailer:

Gameplay reveal trailer:

----

GPNZ Player list:

(important note: if you are adding players from this list please include GPNZ D2 in the friend request message so we accept)

PS4:
    Crow#Zero - cheradenineZ
    Chickenman - ACompleteMuppet
    Gneiss - Gneissnz
    IST - djakademik
    Piccoloco - Piccoloco
    Gun_Nz - Gun_Nz
    Legin15 - Legin15
    GiantMartianTripod - FreqEteQ
    Soandso - Proandso
    Vegelixx - Vegelixx
    Gshadow6 - Gshadow6
    Dark_Hadou - Pakeha_Soldier

---
    pc players thread: https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-accounts-list
    general thread: https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-the-King-GPNZ
    console framerate discussion: https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...-complex-world

---

GPNZ Clan

Request invite here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=120692
    As of 18/9/17 we are near capacity of 100 but flick through a request anyway.

When we aren't killing stuff, you'll find us getting down in the seedy underbelly of the Leviathan
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 29th September 2017 at 2:13 pm.

2. Post
    So keen to get into destiny again. Hopefully matchmaking for raids will be a thing.

#Des2ny

3. Post
    One of the first images Bungie circulated featured 2 travellers, one infront of the other. It's since been fixed and acknowledged by deej that someone dun goofed. Only 1 traveller now displays. ive illustraed this below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TRE.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	216842

4. Post
    We have a teaser trailer

actual trailer will be March 30 (31st for us in NZ)

5. Post
    Haha, who needs story.. I liked the comedy of it, it looks like the full trailer coming out tomorrow and a 10 minute gameplay demo at E3

6. Post
    Gotta love Cayde. Definitely a highlight of D1

7. Post
    That teaser just made my day

8. Post
    It looks like Freq's dream of an attack on the city will be realized. Loved that trailer.

9. Post
    Piccoloco wrote:
    It looks like Freq's dream of an attack on the city will be realized. Loved that trailer.
    Prequel? That's what I always dreamed of, seeing the initial invasion and fall of Earth.

10. Post
    Eh - not a fan of a prequel. Purely because if it's an MMO, then you're going to be fighting a losing battle. You're simply taking part in the fall of Earth. Just has an unshakable sense of defeat.

Unless they work in some time paradox where you're able to avoid Earth turning out the way it has.

11. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Unless they work in some time paradox where you're able to avoid Earth turning out the way it has.
    I don't have time to explain why i don't have time to explain.

12. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Eh - not a fan of a prequel. Purely because if it's an MMO, then you're going to be fighting a losing battle.
    You can win individual battles but still lose the war. If it's written well it could be very engaging, but I enjoy stories where the good guys lose, games like the original Prey and Halo Reach, movies like Empire Strikes Back and Se7en, their stories make the journey more than worth while even though in the end the bad guys win.

13. Post
    Trailer : loot confirmed

Last edited by Crow#Zero; 31st March 2017 at 7:52 am.

14. Post

Name:	Pass_PS4_Pack_Art_ENG.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	216891

15. Post
    Still won't get hyped until I see gameplay. Probably won't see that until E3

16. Post

Name:	FB_IMG_1490898174514.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	216893

Gameplay Date.

17. Post
    Man i loved that trailer. So keen for this. Those bird-dog enemies looked pretty cool.

18. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    MAY 18th

Gameplay Date.

19. Post
    Editions available:

Limited Edition

Destiny 2 base game
    Destiny 2 Expansion Pass
    Limited Edition steelbook case
    Cabal-themed Collector's Box, containing:
    Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
    Cabal Schematic
    Collectible Postcard Images
    Cabal Military Pawns
    Premium digital content:
    Legendary Sword
    Legendary player emote
    Cabal Empire-themed emblem

Collector's Edition

Destiny 2 base game
    Destiny 2 Expansion Pass: Get access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer, and a wealth of new weapons, armor, and gear.
    Destiny 2 Frontier Bag
    Customizable bag that can be worn as a backpack or messenger bag
    15" Laptop/Tablet Sleeve with protective pocket slip
    Frontier Kit, featuring:
    Solar panel USB charger with built-in light
    Paracord
    Solar blanket
    Limited Edition steelbook case
    Booklet with secrets into the Cabal Empire
    Cabal Schematic
    Collectible Postcard Images
    Cabal Military Pawns
    Premium digital content:
    Legendary Sword
    Legendary player emote
    Cabal Empire-themed emblem

This could be the first CE I ever purchase. (edit: scratch that I will be taking the day off to be firing this thing up the second it releases, digital it is then.)
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 31st March 2017 at 8:37 am.

20. Post
    Limited edition for me will pre order to get beta access

21. Post
    Wondering if we will get a PS4 pro special console bundle ?

22. Post
    Will definitely be buying it digital for this game, not sure about the Legendary edition, want the sword but don't know if I want it enough to pay a premium price for all the other crap that's included with it, especially if it's like every other bonus weapon from collectors editions and is something you use a few times and then never touch it again. Might just grab the vanilla version and then get the season pass.

That bag in the collectors edition looks terrible, cheap and nasty, something that a tween would wear to school in one of those Disney shows.

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	216896

23. Post
    I spent 626 hours on Destiny which makes it my number 1 game for time played.

Pre-ordering Destiny 2 without question.

Going by the two teasers it seems like they are going down the less serious path which i think will be good. Hopefully it's not the Cayde show though. He is great in the two teasers though.

24. Post
    Been slumming it on some other forums and people seem to be focused on story in Destiny 2, saying how the story needs to be good. I for one couldn't care any less about the story, yes it's fun to play through the first time and watch the story unfold, but by the time you've played the same mission a few times the narrative for why you're doing it is completely lost, because you're doing it for loot, and only loot.

I really hope that in Destiny 2 they introduce some kind of random spawn points for enemies during missions and on patrol. I think one of the biggest problems with Destiny is how the enemies are so predictable down to knowing what kind of enemies will walk out of which door at what time during a strike. I guess it could be a double edged sword because knowing where and when the enemies will appear does give you a bit of an advantage and is probably one of the reasons why the game makes you feel like such a badass most of the time, and if they take that away then it might turn a lot of people off. Would just be nice if they changed things up, I'd like to spawn into the Cosmodrome and have not know exactly where every enemy is situated.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Limited edition for me will pre order to get beta access
    Preorder from Amazon, get beta key, cancel preorder from Amazon.