Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 3920

1. Post
    Yup all g homie

2. Post
    Iron Banner is up, double valor.

3. Post
    Have some time unfortunately now so bought the new expat to kill time

Iíve played just about every other good game on ps4 so this was the only thing Iím mildly interested in
    Hopefully itís not too short or dead yet

4. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Iron Banner is up, double valor.
    lets hit it

- - - Updated - - -

New MP vid

5. Post
    Once Anthem comes out ill probably ditch this game unless another expansion comes out.

6. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Once Anthem comes out ill probably ditch this game unless another expansion comes out.
    Yeah me too

Just booted up Forsaken and it’s so empty, very few players around
    Clan is empty too

I should not have bought it, no way I can my money’s worth

7. Post
    Forsaken has been out for months, yeah lots of people have moved on to other games after being on daily over the last few months. Only natural really. There's a lot to do in the expansion though, hopefully you get some milage out of it.

Not overly fussed about Anthem, more Division 2 personally.

8. Post
    I've found there to be a good chunk of people playing all the time, especially with the BA n new stuff rolling out with the pass.

Anthem and The Division 2 will defo get me from day one, but no doubt, just as always, I'll fall off them and come back to my abusive spouse (Destiny) again

9. Post
    Just got a notification that players under 600 light will get more frequent prime engrams. Good guy Bungie

10. Post
    I'm done. This grind is insane I swear!

Name:  FB_IMG_1545996561998.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  43.0 KB

11. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    I'm done. This grind is insane I swear!

Name:  FB_IMG_1545996561998.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  43.0 KB
    I dont even know how to achieve this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

12. Post
    Nice one veg. 649 now, should be done soon. As always, not bothering with alts. Edit : just hit 650 now.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 29th December 2018 at 11:51 pm.

13. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Forsaken has been out for months, yeah lots of people have moved on to other games after being on daily over the last few months. Only natural really. There's a lot to do in the expansion though, hopefully you get some milage out of it.

Not overly fussed about Anthem, more Division 2 personally.
    Yeah I was too busy to play forsaken on launch
    But I’ll be ready for the division or anthem whichever is better

I’m just going to finish the forsaken story, won’t bother with strikes or raids etc

14. Post
    God the initial quest to unlock Niobe Labs is still going. Noone has cracked it yet. This is a big mistake by Bungie. This is the type of thing that burns players out and they give up, and they have the audacity to make this to unlock the Bergusia forge only available during the full corruption week.

15. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    God the initial quest to unlock Niobe Labs is still going. Noone has cracked it yet. This is a big mistake by Bungie. This is the type of thing that burns players out and they give up, and they have the audacity to make this to unlock the Bergusia forge only available during the full corruption week.
    First I've heard of it but in doing a bit of a search, Bungie have turned it into a bit of a worlds-first type race which generally generates a bit of buzz in the community. Streamers must make a killing on days like this.

Bungies initial tweet:
    https://twitter.com/bungie/status/10...331027968?s=21

A lot of replies are pretty negative against this approach to unlocks, siting it as aimed at the 1% and streamers. 20k on Dattos stream right now.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 9th January 2019 at 3:11 pm.

16. Post
    oh shit it's still going lol

"Niobe Labs has now taken longer to beat than every Destiny raid in history"

17. Post

18. Post
    Bungie has split from activision.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47569

19. Post
    Wonder if Microsoft will look to re-acquire them again

Destiny 3 xbox exclusive lol?

20. Post
    What's up with the pseudo strike to activate your Black Armoury weapon frame. Every time I tried it over the holidays there were two other players who didn't even bother to move and just stayed dead until it timed out.

21. Post
    The gofannon forge? If so there's people setting their light level as low as possible solely to go into it to die to gain the black armory lore. Have done it myself.

22. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    The gofannon forge? If so there's people setting their light level as low as possible solely to go into it to die to gain the black armory lore. Have done it myself.
    I thought they might just be farming the ingredients from the holiday event. In the end I gave up trying even to do it (I was probably to low a power level anyway).

23. Post
    FYI

"We are investigating an issue with the Obsidian Accelerator in which the item is DISCARDED when players select the “Use” button.

Players should turn this item in to Ada-1 instead of selecting the “Use” option on the item.

For other known issues, visit https://t.co/epEUWFUcW5"

24. Post
    The puzzle was....

Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Guessed yet?

It was

BUGGED

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/10...844747264?s=19

25. Post
    Bungie gonna Bungie.

Hard to see how that could happen and only follow up with a throw away line of "a strong was missing, lol soz".