Results 3,876 to 3,899 of 3899

1. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Outbreak Prime quest has been unlocked. Anyone keen to try give it a go tonight?
    Yeah man I'm keen, think I'll be in around 8ish

Edit: just watched some vids on it, the thing looks like a beast !
    Last edited by Gshadow6; 8th May 2019 at 1:45 pm.

2. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Outbreak Prime quest has been unlocked. Anyone keen to try give it a go tonight?
    Thrills keen to veg

3. Post
    Season of Opulance is looking legit - new raid drops in a few weeks: still have to do the last 2, i best jump back in stat.

What's this Outbreak prime stuff?

4. Post
    IST wrote:
    Season of Opulance is looking legit - new raid drops in a few weeks: still have to do the last 2, i best jump back in stat.

What's this Outbreak prime stuff?
    Yeah man i still need to do those raids, it's the old out break prime pulse rifle from D1 but now its outbreak perfected and it's a beast !

5. Post
    Is anyone keen to do heroic Zero Hour for Outbreak catalyst tomorrow night? (Tuesday)

I still haven't done Leviathan so keen to roll that for laughs one weekend.

6. Post
    Gshadow6 wrote:
    Yeah man i still need to do those raids, it's the old out break prime pulse rifle from D1 but now its outbreak perfected and it's a beast !
    Ohhhh me loves a good Pulse too, my fave!! - okok, time to get back on my guardian train

Gun_Nz wrote:
    Is anyone keen to do heroic Zero Hour for Outbreak catalyst tomorrow night? (Tuesday)

I still haven't done Leviathan so keen to roll that for laughs one weekend.
    Leviathan is a fun raid, i'll jump in and mess up the dogs bit as I do - keen to fling it out one weekend soon though mate, add me up on psn: IvorySamoanXX

7. Post
    OutBreak perfected, Good bone structure , Edge transit and Synthoceps the Anti-Meta loadout lol

8. Post
    Gshadow6 wrote:
    OutBreak perfected, Good bone structure , Edge transit and Synthoceps the Anti-Meta loadout lol

9. Post
    Hype!

Name:  bungie-to-reveal-chapter-2-of-destiny-2-on-the-6th-of-june.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  228.5 KB

10. Post
    Raid trailer. Good luck fam
    Destiny 2: Forsaken – Crown of Sorrow Raid Trailer: https://youtu.be/ApER9xG--LE

11. Post
    Not keen for Day 1 but if anyone is keen to jam this weekend it would be good.

12. Post
    Year 3 expansion leaked.

Spoiler:

13. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Raid trailer. Good luck fam
    Destiny 2: Forsaken Ė Crown of Sorrow Raid Trailer: https://youtu.be/ApER9xG--LE
    Ooh neat. Another raid to not get done!

Vegelixx wrote:
    Not keen for Day 1 but if anyone is keen to jam this weekend it would be good.
    You know me bro, Iím in.

14. Post
    I've set veg as founder. Did my best.

Love you all.

15. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I've set veg as founder. Did my best.

Love you all.
    Are you outies on D2 man?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. Post
    Core game going f2p. Bunch of noob guardians incoming. Good move Bungie.

17. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Core game going f2p.
    Well that explains the change to the layout of the Eververse store so you now have to click through a few pages of things they want you to purchase using Silver before you get to the page with the bounties and other things you can buy using Bright Dust.

I wonder how predatory their free to play model will get? There's a free to play game on PS4, I can't remember the name of it but it's a 3rd person fantasy mmo, and one of the early story missions is to go to the store vendor and make a purchase using real cash and if you don't make a purchase the quest never goes away from your inventory and you keep getting popups reminding you you haven't completed it yet

18. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Core game going f2p. Bunch of noob guardians incoming. Good move Bungie.
    It's looking like an amazing move tbh: going Warframe style Monetezation: very A La Carte, sounds great!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

19. Post
    Looking to run 3 nightfalls and 3 Shattered Thrones tonight if anyone is keen.

20. Post
    I'd be keen for a nightfall, haven't done one for year or so

21. Post
    Looking for ppl who are keen to run the Truth quest over the next few nights.

22. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Looking for ppl who are keen to run the Truth quest over the next few nights.
    Donít think I have yet sorry dude. How is it acquired?

23. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Don’t think I have yet sorry dude. How is it acquired?
    Just need to run the Managerie and beat the end boss and he'll drop the quest starter

24. Post
    online doing stuff, keen on anything/everything