1. Post
    streamers just jump on the next bandwagon

2. Post
    You looking to double your following Crow?

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    For me its a lazyboy, 55" KS8000, PS4 PRO, Samsung wireless soundbar with subwoofer OR PS4 Platinum headset - fridge is stocked with red bulls and cupboard with bottles of vodka and beer, no to mention lots of salted peanuts and chips (I'm not planning to no life it, but the options are there, can't afford to put the fat back on now, im just started getting my abs visible again)
    I have a 55ks8000 and the ms650 sound bar that I won though their chch qled launch

4. Post
    That PC snippet looks amazing... I don't think I'll be able to resist double dipping day one on both, I'm going to gimp myself with controller on PC too ftw (except for trials, might have to jump on the KB+M for that so I don't induce rage kicks haha).

...Having said that, either Smith or Noseworthy have stated that the controller specific aim assist/feel is just as heavy as in D2 Console, so that could make for interesting times perhaps

5. Post
    Damn. Leaked clip of gameplay of European Dead Zone patrol has been taken down everywhere. I've tried finding it again. Can't find it on reddit either.

Edit: Oh found it!

https://youtu.be/e95cwop40Dc

6. Post
    Clutch timing veg - the links I was looking at were all dead. Thanks.

7. Post
    looking good

8. Post
    PC getting HDR lighting first. That might keep them happy for launching last.

http://wccftech.com/nvidia-hdr-suppo...iny2-pc-first/

9. Post
    mhm, makes me wonder when ps4 gets HDR - it seems a bit rushed for PC, can anyone find a single HDR10 certified PC screen for sale?
    at least with TV's you have HDR10 compliant panels already - unless destiny devs are expecting PC gamers to play on a TV to see HDR?

10. Post
    yeah it looks rly nice

11. Post
    PC game is apparently "not going to be a console port" so I am not sure if the KB+M controls will feel a lot different. Since it's also being developed by a different studio, anything could happen. It's still stuck without dedicated servers though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tone down the "aim assist" at a minimum. It's very strange to have any form of "aim assist" in a PC FPS game, though it seems to be becoming a thing these days.

I do wonder how Destiny 3 will get developed. If Destiny 2 remains a success on the PC then I would assume they'll develop Destiny 3 as PC-first rather than console-first.

12. Post
    I posted the link this morning but I've only just finished watching the video. Man I'm so hyped for patrols. The EDZ looks amazing. It really would look phenomenal on a Pro console in HD.
    However, I think the voice interactivity (eg Ikora and the new NPC guy) is extremely lacklustre and borderline boring. They sound like they don't care at all. No emotion. No excitement.

13. Post
    I'm very tempted to get this but I didn't get to try the beta

14. Post
    just do it join the gp nz crew

15. Post
    ludez wrote:
    It's absolutely worth the gamble.

16. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I didn't play the beta either, but I pre-ordered because ytfn

17. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    PC game is apparently "not going to be a console port" so I am not sure if the KB+M controls will feel a lot different. Since it's also being developed by a different studio, anything could happen. It's still stuck without dedicated servers though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tone down the "aim assist" at a minimum. It's very strange to have any form of "aim assist" in a PC FPS game, though it seems to be becoming a thing these days.

I do wonder how Destiny 3 will get developed. If Destiny 2 remains a success on the PC then I would assume they'll develop Destiny 3 as PC-first rather than console-first.
    Nah what I meant was, they stated a while back that the KB+M on PC experience (No AA/proper KB+M feel/design/recoil etc) is completely different to the controller on PC experience (which will aim to be exactly the same 'feel' as the consoles with same aim assist etc).

They are tuning both separately, which is awesome if you ask me: can still see KB+M purists crying foul at any form of AA in the game (even though AA on controller is still < KB+M accuracy lol).

ludez wrote:
    Bro, jump in, the waters fine: look at the brotherhood up in here...it's going to be an amazing ride uce.

Ninjist222 wrote:
    It's absolutely worth the gamble.
    SirGrim wrote:
    just do it join the gp nz crew
    I love your yolo style Ninj & Grim

18. Post
    IST wrote:
    Nah what I meant was, they stated a while back that the KB+M on PC experience (No AA/proper KB+M feel/design/recoil etc) is completely different to the controller on PC experience (which will aim to be exactly the same 'feel' as the consoles with same aim assist etc).
    Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, tuning them separately is the best way to handle it, though I think you might be in the minority of users on a controller though.

I really dislike some games (Overcrutch) allowing the use of keyboard and mouse on PS4 TBH. If you need a keyboard and mouse then f**k off and play on a PC IMNSHO.

It's like some people are too scrub to play on a PC and too scrub to learn the controller on a console

19. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, tuning them separately is the best way to handle it, though I think you might be in the minority of users on a controller though.

I really dislike some games (Overcrutch) allowing the use of keyboard and mouse on PS4 TBH. If you need a keyboard and mouse then f**k off and play on a PC IMNSHO.

It's like some people are too scrub to play on a PC and too scrub to learn the controller on a console
    Haha, I agree re the KB+M arguments on PS4, it's quite unfair in a shooter but then again I'm always hovering around a 1.0 K/D so fall into the 'dedicated casual' market, where these worries don't normally affect me

I think Destiny's movement actually lends itself more to controller use though (my controller centric opinion this is) so shouldn't be overly gimped with full aim assist I reckon. I'm all good on KB+M, have full mech logi setup on my game desk but god damn, I'm all about lazy boy infused KS8000 4K goodness for Destiny haha (comfort over stats for me)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

20. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Damn. Leaked clip of gameplay of European Dead Zone patrol has been taken down everywhere. I've tried finding it again. Can't find it on reddit either.

Edit: Oh found it!

https://youtu.be/e95cwop40Dc
    Can't be viewed anymore lol

21. Post
    kyokei wrote:
    Can't be viewed anymore lol
    Basically just patrol stuff, not exactly revolutionary gameplay but the area looks great. Admittedly I only skipped through so's not to spoil too much.

22. Post
    IST wrote:
    1.0 K/D
    casual
    comfort over stats
    My eyes are bleeding

IST wrote:
    lazy boy
    I sit on one of these: http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/nece...+chair&start=1

The idea was it'd be so shit that I'd not sit on the computer all day, ... yeah didn't work, this chairs mint.
    Last edited by Ninjist222; Today at 9:30 pm.

23. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    My eyes are bleeding

I sit on one of these: http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/nece...+chair&start=1

The idea was it'd be so shit that I'd not sit on the computer all day, ... yeah didn't work, this chairs mint.
    i take it you're into BDSM...