Results 3,876 to 3,881 of 3881

1. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Outbreak Prime quest has been unlocked. Anyone keen to try give it a go tonight?
    Yeah man I'm keen, think I'll be in around 8ish

Edit: just watched some vids on it, the thing looks like a beast !
    Last edited by Gshadow6; 8th May 2019 at 1:45 pm.

2. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Outbreak Prime quest has been unlocked. Anyone keen to try give it a go tonight?
    Thrills keen to veg

3. Post
    Season of Opulance is looking legit - new raid drops in a few weeks: still have to do the last 2, i best jump back in stat.

What's this Outbreak prime stuff?

4. Post
    IST wrote:
    Season of Opulance is looking legit - new raid drops in a few weeks: still have to do the last 2, i best jump back in stat.

What's this Outbreak prime stuff?
    Yeah man i still need to do those raids, it's the old out break prime pulse rifle from D1 but now its outbreak perfected and it's a beast !

5. Post
    Is anyone keen to do heroic Zero Hour for Outbreak catalyst tomorrow night? (Tuesday)

I still haven't done Leviathan so keen to roll that for laughs one weekend.

6. Post
    Gshadow6 wrote:
    Yeah man i still need to do those raids, it's the old out break prime pulse rifle from D1 but now its outbreak perfected and it's a beast !
    Ohhhh me loves a good Pulse too, my fave!! - okok, time to get back on my guardian train

Gun_Nz wrote:
    Is anyone keen to do heroic Zero Hour for Outbreak catalyst tomorrow night? (Tuesday)

I still haven't done Leviathan so keen to roll that for laughs one weekend.
    Leviathan is a fun raid, i'll jump in and mess up the dogs bit as I do - keen to fling it out one weekend soon though mate, add me up on psn: IvorySamoanXX