Results 3,901 to 3,922 of 3922

  1. Post
    IST wrote:
    Are you outies on D2 man?

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I've had a hard time trying to answer this.. coz.. its like this game and community have been in my blood for so long (for better or worse or worser)

    This year has been.. tricky.. and on top of a lot of things going on, the best thing for me would have been escape through a communal game for which I had a lot of passion.. right? Stupid brains don't work like that some times and I actually went the other way. Didn't want to play with anyone, just get ****ed up and play beat saber.

    I've always enjoyed helping in destiny where possible, either organizing raid groups, the odd night fall or whatever. I felt at the time (not triggered by chickenmans post as such but felt like the right time) that there was an obligation to start rallying the troops for the new content where all I wanted to do was be alone. And given veg is still super active I handed it over to him (I probably should have asked first lol)

    I'm back in the game now, but still super casual. I'm at 699, happy just logging in for the odd daily. Feels weird but I don't even want to commit to nightfall at this stage. Head is still not sweet.

    I felt the same with the division 2 as well tbh. although at it's core I just don't enjoy the game as much. Might be missing that community vibe. Dunno.

    Maybe later in the year I'll go all in again but for now I'm happy coasting.

    There's a life story you never asked for lol

  2. Post
    I've fallen back in love with it. 691.

    Loving it.

  3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I've had a hard time trying to answer this.. coz.. its like this game and community have been in my blood for so long (for better or worse or worser)

    This year has been.. tricky.. and on top of a lot of things going on, the best thing for me would have been escape through a communal game for which I had a lot of passion.. right? Stupid brains don't work like that some times and I actually went the other way. Didn't want to play with anyone, just get ****ed up and play beat saber.

    I've always enjoyed helping in destiny where possible, either organizing raid groups, the odd night fall or whatever. I felt at the time (not triggered by chickenmans post as such but felt like the right time) that there was an obligation to start rallying the troops for the new content where all I wanted to do was be alone. And given veg is still super active I handed it over to him (I probably should have asked first lol)

    I'm back in the game now, but still super casual. I'm at 699, happy just logging in for the odd daily. Feels weird but I don't even want to commit to nightfall at this stage. Head is still not sweet.

    I felt the same with the division 2 as well tbh. although at it's core I just don't enjoy the game as much. Might be missing that community vibe. Dunno.

    Maybe later in the year I'll go all in again but for now I'm happy coasting.

    There's a life story you never asked for lol
    I feel you man: I've got our first little one on the way, a full time job and a business to juggle, been intense 2019 so far, definitely put a strain on the brain and game free time (seems to be less and less!).

    I'm gonna make a conscious effort to set aside game time from now on, since whenever I play my games, I'm super stoked, and that is something I need to remember.

    Life gets in the way of shooting things in the face, which is a tad annoying for sure.

    Keen on some chilled af sessions with you and the clan heading into the expansion, 690 and creeping casual nicely

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  4. Post
    It's tough sometimes, and life can be a real bitch when it gets on top of you, but remember you always gotta make time to do the things you enjoy. What's the point otherwise?

  5. Post
    Didn't realise talking to Xur now replaced the trials trophy, finally got the platinum

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_172557_252.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	226601

  6. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Didn't realise talking to Xur now replaced the trials trophy, finally got the platinum

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190707_172557_252.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	289.2 KB 
ID:	226601
    Oh nice. I will have to log in this weekend and do that. Been waiting for a chance to finally get that last trophy.

    Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

  7. Post

  8. Post
    Hey guys,

    coming back to D2 more nowadays since we have cross save coming and the triumph book here want to build my collection and stop playing on PC...(PS4 has more achieves)

    Obviously got a lot of work to do, so hoping other folk are back on board too. I'll be on most nights except Thursday and Sunday (Warcraft raids) so hit me up with a party invite

  9. Post
    Major Hazard wrote:
    Hey guys,

    coming back to D2 more nowadays since we have cross save coming and the triumph book here want to build my collection and stop playing on PC...(PS4 has more achieves)

    Obviously got a lot of work to do, so hoping other folk are back on board too. I'll be on most nights except Thursday and Sunday (Warcraft raids) so hit me up with a party invite
    I'll try be available more, probably still won't be raiding (unless we get together and smash out Eater of Worlds one night.. I have zero interest trying Leviathan or the other raids) so down for nightfall and clan challenges.

  10. Post
    Nice vid G. Nice choice of music too.

  11. Post
    Beast gshady as always.

    Thanks Veg + Haz for a successful Outbreak Perfected run (and to Gunz for the attempts on Friday night)

    Easily one of my favourite weapons from D1 and so good to have it back. I'm not going to bother with any more exotic weapon quests.


  12. Post
    Was awesome playing with the Crew again. Looking forward to our next adventures :P

  13. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    Nice vid G. Nice choice of music too.
    Cheers veg, Yup Joyner is the man!
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Beast gshady as always.

    Thanks Veg + Haz for a successful Outbreak Perfected run (and to Gunz for the attempts on Friday night)

    Easily one of my favourite weapons from D1 and so good to have it back. I'm not going to bother with any more exotic weapon quests.
    Thanks crow. Good stuff guys , defo one of my favourite weapons =)

  14. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FE520A9-EB6F-4DF5-BEEA-216CCEC07510.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	226789

  15. Post
    https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-shado...KpRtUT1vWdQtoU

    Oh myyy! Improvement from Last years crap but also comes with how Armor 2.0 will look

  16. Post
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...5QOBwzzcI/edit

    Found this on Path to completion of Solstice Armor

  17. Post
    Shadowkeep delayed. 3 more weeks to complete triumphs. Cross Save still coming later this month.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1564687963631.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	226909

  18. Post
    Anyone keen to run crucible and Heroic PE's for solstice armour. Works much faster in teams such as void kills in crucible as teammates also count towards your total

  19. Post
    Keen if I'm on same time as you for armor runs

    I'm dedicated to getting that triumph for the season too, it's my meta gaming goal for sure.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

  20. Post
    Some clips from this morning. I have been practicing sniping but man do i suck (I'm a shotgun ape), got a couple of sneaky "we rans" and yup i was crutching on the broken titan super, last word and heavy lol

  21. Post
    Destiny 2 now has cross-save.
    https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave


  22. Post
    Team Xur is selling Arbalest (exotic linear fusion rifle) get it while you can.