1. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    dunno if you can trust amazon, if you look at the top 10 items, 7 are PS4 items lol
    Only 1 in 5 PS4 sales are PS4 Pro apparently, then you have that 60 million install base........

2. Post
    Oh no.

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh no.
    Utter rubbish

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh no.
    Is this where they touched you?

Attached Images

5. Post
    Standard edition is now available for pre-order, cancelling my Scorpio order and going for standard.

6. Post
    DW wrote:
    Standard edition is now available for pre-order, cancelling my Scorpio order and going for standard.
    What's the difference again?

7. Post
    Honestly I just don't like the colour scheme on the Scorpio console compared to the standard one. They cost the same amount so its fairly trivial.

8. Post
    Any idea if there is a Trade In Deal at EB?

9. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    There's bound to be one. But you'd get more money selling it

10. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Utter rubbish
    Because Digital Foundry lie now? Xbox fanboys always crying about Sony media bias... Except when they say positive things about Xbox, LMAO.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

11. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Xbox One S 500GB + 1 Game gives you a $221 discount, which isn't that bad, I'm not sure I'll get much more than $200 for my One S 500GB when I sell it in a month or so.

12. Post
    DW wrote:
    Xbox One S 500GB + 1 Game gives you a $221 discount, which isn't that bad, I'm not sure I'll get much more than $200 for my One S 500GB when I sell it in a month or so.
    Actually that's not bad

13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Because Digital Foundry lie now? Xbox fanboys always crying about Sony media bias... Except when they say positive things about Xbox, LMAO.
    Facepalm, I always thought you were smarter than this.

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
    A bad developer could make any computer grind to a halt just displaying a Cube.

15. Post
    DF have again done some amazing work, doing an analysis of Quantum Break on the One X to check how the 4k patch has worked for this game

The results are...umm, how do I say this..shocking! And not in a good way, if you want a TLR - The game runs at 1440p with a framerate that drops under 30fps frequently, yeah...so much 4k or 60fps

16. Post
    QB runs terribly on PC as well

Not that shocking

17. Post
    Did you watch the video you linked??
    Skip to 7:07 Watch from there.
    When I was younger t0mby used to take me to school...

IN STREET FIGHTER 2!

18. Post
    DoubleMANTIS wrote:
    Did you watch the video you linked??
    Skip to 7:07 Watch from there.
    Can almost guarantee he only watched the first 60 seconds then was straight in here to post this 'shocking' video

19. Post
    Yeah next time watch the whole video, with sound.

20. Post
    More shocking truths about the One X

21. Post
    nothing shocking there we've known for a while that this cheery picked title does hit 4k 60 what may surprise you is most racing games run on consoles at 60fps and high resolutions. it's not a demanding game genre at all, other games are far more interesting to look at to see what the system can or cannot do, I believe MS promised native 4k on all Xbox games released before the one x and that is already not true and the list of as a 4k60 game is as thin as ice in summer

22. Post
    Not as thin as the native 4k games on Ps4pro though, for arguments sake. It's the closest to 4k native you'll get till the next console.

If we're at a point of consoles being upgraded every year or two, then this whole debate becomes somewhat moot really

23. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Oh no.
    wtf it's 10 minutes of some literal bot reading digital foundry's idiotic comments.

Why did I watch this

Get some sunshine Eva