Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    Certainly the case in the with the A20 aviation headset but when you are coughing up $1500 on a work item in a heated market they need it. Wouldnt be surprised if it was the same with consumer kit.

2. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    How???
    Found it. Itís called the Bose Excitement Guarantee. Google for your country and hopefully they have it there too.

3. Post
    Cool. It seems they do it here in the UK too.

THe QC35 II are 290 pounds and the QC25 are 130 pounds. Is it worth the price difference??

4. Post
    If you're not fussed about them being wired, I very much doubt the price difference is worth it. QC25 still highly rated.

5. Post
    NOMIS wrote:

THe QC35 II are 290 pounds and the QC25 are 130 pounds. Is it worth the price difference??
    There is most likely no sound quality difference

It's up to you, do you hate cables enough to pay the difference?

6. Post
    I had the 25 before selling them for the 35. They sound the same to me, but I sold them for the wireless option as I use them for conference calls at work and the cable became a pita with that

7. Post
    NOMIS wrote:

depends how much you hate wires.

8. Post
    I ended up ordering the qc35 should be here in a couple of days!!!

9. Post
    Computer lounge has the new sonys for 399, think it's worth getting over any potential qc35 deals?

10. Post
    And pxc500 for 300ish

11. Post
    Anyone use the PS4 gold headset outside of gaming? Reviews reckon its not bad for music and movies. Battery lasts up to 8 hours. which should be ample for most commutes.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...t-ps4/27592510

12. Post
    Do you absolutely need the headset or is it just for the mic?

I didn't realise this before but the PS4 camera has a mic on it that works super well

If I do ever do some destiny raids again I won't be using my platinum headset since the camera mic is on and I have speakers for sound

And the wireless ps4 headsets don't work for VR so I can't use those, so I use a wired seinheiser set

Come to think of it, I now have 0 reasons to use my Platinum headset so I should sell it, keen?