The Witcher [Netflix]

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Here's a version you might appreciate:

Yeah that's great. Matt Heafy from Trivium does a more straight-laced version that is also great.

2. Post
    I see what you mean about the DESTINY. EP4 was full of it, suddenly its the most important thing ever.

3. Post
    I find the Geralt/ Yenn stuff borderline unwatchable

4. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Man the opinions of this are all over the place.
    Yeah no kidding

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I find the Geralt/ Yenn stuff borderline unwatchable
    oh you mean to say that geralt and yennefer becoming the heterosexual Mating Pair just because they were the two most physically attractive characters was not enough groundwork to find this melodramatic relationship believable?

6. Post
    I liked the girl from the first ep, maybe she should have been Triss, not that Triss was around much for the first 6 eps (where Im up to).

7. Post
    ah, would that be demonic princess #1 out of 2 within the first 3 episodes? Thems good writing.

8. Post
    Renfri?

9. Post
    Yes

this show has very bad story telling

10. Post
    Considering the first season is based from the first two books, which happen to be short stories. I think they did as well as they could imo.

11. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    oh you mean to say that geralt and yennefer becoming the heterosexual Mating Pair just because they were the two most physically attractive characters was not enough groundwork to find this melodramatic relationship believable?
    Weird, Yenn scrapes in to a 6/10 for me. Renfri however....

12. Post
    Renfri and geralt also became mating pair for that episode so I stand by this trope.

13. Post
    Is it just me or are things needlessly complicated to follow due to improper narrative cues? Things feel...messy a lot of the time in an attempt to look like intricacy.

14. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Is it just me or are things needlessly complicated to follow due to improper narrative cues? Things feel...messy a lot of the time in an attempt to look like intricacy.
    Not just you; I think the way the story was told didn't really add much.

15. Post
    They needed to have a titlecard popup on screen to let the audience know what was a flash back and what wasn't imo.

16. Post
    Apparently Michael Keaton and Mads Mikkelsen both passed on the role Vesemir. Really hoping Mark Hamill gets it.

https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status...04214566944774