Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Huge luck stat tho. Next run took way longer and less loot. 2 legendaries in 2 days now, super happy.

2 massive issues in the HoR runs though, can't rejoin allies due to a barrier and for some reason one team mate couldn't res anyone.

2. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    HoR took maybe 15 minutes total on gm1. 4 masterworks at 61 power (45 was my previous max) and a legendary at 75. Holy shit.

Wait all current gear is bumped up too. Nice.
    loot was bugged aye

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGa...e_to_the_loot/

3. Post
    Maybe I just fail at reading patch notes but I was surprised to see my Storm's item score had shot up with all Masterworks going from 45 to 61. Low and behold, all of their inscription perks actually work now. DPS has gone through the roof.

Has anyone fought a titan since the patch? are they actually fixed?

4. Post
    I fought 4 titans last night in free play. They melted. What was supposed to be fixed, the fireballs? They seemed better, but it wasn’t such an issue as each Titan went down so fast. I guess they were lesser titans. Was at level 670 on grandmaster 2.

5. Post
    Fireball tracking, general hit detection, mysterious overheating when nothing is near you etc. Shit like that almost made me drop the game at several points.

6. Post
    I’m pretty sure they were better, but I’ve also got better at fighting them. I’m no longer trying to tank the appearing blasts. When I see a bit of blue in my screen, I dodge the f out of there. When he does tracking fireballs, I get behind cover. I wasn’t really playing defensively enough in the first week or two when fighting them. I was trying to dodge incoming fireballs and they hit me almost every time. I just don’t let that happen anymore.

7. Post
    I believe they only shrunk the radius of the fireball explosion closer to the actual size of the animation, not anything else.

I think Titans really come down to patience and knowing what a Titan will do.

Don't try to tank anything. Move a lot. Use your flight a lot. Hide behind something big enough to absorb the fireballs.

8. Post
    All these strats are great, My issue is that at least before the patch, Titans were so broken that it didn't matter what you did, you could get hit anyway. Hit through walls, hit without any visual or audio cue whatsoever.

I fought some titans today and have noticed a drastic improvement in the hit detection. The flow of combat is also just a lot nicer.

9. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    All these strats are great, My issue is that at least before the patch, Titans were so broken that it didn't matter what you did, you could get hit anyway. Hit through walls, hit without any visual or audio cue whatsoever.

I fought some titans today and have noticed a drastic improvement in the hit detection. The flow of combat is also just a lot nicer.
    this,

I've had a legendary titan spawn and just either vanish about 30secs later, or melt so fast i think they might have made it a bit over kill lol

10. Post
    Typical tone deaf response from bioware. Just waiting for EA to shut them down at this point RIP any plans they had for a knew star wars game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGa.../?context=1000

11. Post
    Maybe I'm just used to years of getting zero response whatsoever from bungie over Destiny 1 and 2 but I think that reply was perfectly acceptable for the fact that he's a community manager that literally can't discuss information he's not privy to.

Anthem is nowhere near as dire as the youtuber hivemind is trying to paint it. Bioware has time to turn it around.

12. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Typical tone deaf response from bioware. Just waiting for EA to shut them down at this point RIP any plans they had for a knew star wars game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGa.../?context=1000
    What exactly is your problem here? Because to me you sound like the very person that is looking to be outraged that they want to avoid.

13. Post
    Should I buy it now or wait for the big content updates in May? Anthem was going to be a day 1 purchase & I enjoyed the demo. Based on reviews I bought Dirt Rally 2 instead.