1. Post
    Yeah I was checking out reviews last night. I have a voucher that's soon to expire so tossing up whether to grab this as there's not a lot else out that I'm interested in.

2. Post
    the reviews have caveats though - which is pretty much all my complaints about the beta

3. Post
    QoL changes sound great. Gathering on the run, infinite bug nets + whetstones, SOS signals to get help from other players on difficult hunts, and not requiring to return to town between hunts all make it much more appealing to me. Might buy physical and sell off if it's still not for me.

4. Post
    HunHunter wrote:
    2nd round after the new patch and we got no scoped through hills by a hzdjdqs666
    Hate it when you're scoped by a bloody monster. Hackers!

5. Post
    yeah I bit the wrong thread

6. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    QoL changes sound great. Gathering on the run, infinite bug nets + whetstones, SOS signals to get help from other players on difficult hunts, and not requiring to return to town between hunts all make it much more appealing to me. Might buy physical and sell off if it's still not for me.
    I picked this up just today, eb games gave me a lecture about preordering Zzzz.

Hopefully it'll be a fun game with a cheesy story

7. Post
    Uh, haha,, what? They lectured you about not pre-ordering because you wanted to buy on release day without one?

What a bunch of shitheads. I stopped purchasing from EB the day when I went in and asked if there were any more limited edition Halo 4 copies available (2 weeks before release), the guy sneered at me and said "you really think we'd have any left?" and laughed at me. So I left and pre-ordered via Mighty Ape.

Will be making a stop at The Warehouse on the way home.
    Last edited by Rii; 26th January 2018 at 3:43 pm.

8. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Uh, haha,, what? They lectured you about not pre-ordering because you wanted to buy on release day without one?

What a bunch of shitheads. Will be making a stop at The Warehouse on the way home.
    Yeah Pretty much. I was just standing there going geez lol

9. Post
    Really good vid with indepth explanation of each weapon type along with comparison's with other games to help you choose which works best for you.

10. Post
    Going Horn for support, not as satisfying for combat but good once I get others in the session.

11. Post
    I'm using Dual Blades for now as they're easy, if a bit grindy. Just need to take the heat off combat while I climb that steep learning curve with other game mechanics. Once I'm comfortable I want to master the Charge Blade. That thing is a beast!

12. Post
    Day 1 patch details
    I don't see anything along the lines of "make the game not shit" unfortunately.

13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Day 1 patch details
    I don't see anything along the lines of "make the game not shit" unfortunately.
    I think you’ll find the issues we have with the game are fundamental design choices they can’t exactly be patched

14. Post
    I just wish the camera wasn't so spasm inducing and I'm dying heaps on the 3rd main mission lol

15. Post
    Can you invert the Y axis, or is that still gimped?

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I think you’ll find the issues we have with the game are fundamental design choices they can’t exactly be patched
    not sure what exactly you were expecting, it's a monster hunter game not gears of war or whatever game you cheat at now

17. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Not to sure think they fixed that up at release.. It's mostly the lock on camera that spazzes out for me. Making me waving my sword at nowhere half the time. I find the framerate reso works on the xbox one X (even if it doesn't look terribly great now but at least It feels a lil better to play) I ended up using the proto commission axe to finally defeat that damn monster that was killing me.

18. Post
    Analgia wrote:
    not sure what exactly you were expecting, it's a monster hunter game not gears of war or whatever game you cheat at now
    not sure what you were expecting, but now you're on the blocked list

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    not sure what you were expecting, but now you're on the blocked list

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Yes! You can invert camera and targeting controls.

21. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    Yes! You can invert camera and targeting controls.
    This little piece of news literally sold the game to me lol.

#itsthelittlethings
    #monsterhuntingtime

22. Post
    Sigh, after 5 to 6 hours in the game. I've decided this isn't for me.

23. Post
    Idk if I would enjoy hitting the same thing for 10 hours, praying that it dies soon so that I can do it again

24. Post
    I've never played a MH game, but based on reviews have been tempted. But i think the grind, and that it seems to essentially be boss battle after boss battle after boss battle, is enough for me to give it a miss.

25. Post
    Not sure if want.