Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    Dante joins the hunt

2. Post

3. Post
    Update is live along with Deviljho: patch notes and how to find him: http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update/

4. Post
    So how are you people finding the PC version? I'm hearing mixed things.

5. Post
    I haven't go to far in the game mainly because there is no ultrawide resolution support. Even though in game there are resolution options above 1920 x 1080 it just puts blacks bars either side of the screen.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    average....clunky...def a port

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Loads of negative steam reviews

As you can see, even a 1080ti can't hold 60fps

Last edited by SirGrim; 12th August 2018 at 11:47 am.

8. Post
    Gotta remember it didn't play terribly well even on the One X and PS4 Pro at launch. Hopefully they'll patch it up soon.

9. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Gotta remember it didn't play terribly well even on the One X and PS4 Pro at launch. Hopefully they'll patch it up soon.
    They had 9 months of post-release dev time. I doubt there will much (if any) improvement in the foreseeable future.

10. Post
    The games COOP sucks which is disappointing seeing as it's the only reason me and my friends got it.

We can't get any more than 2 people playing together at once. Any more and someone will get booted. We've all port forwarded and have wired LAN connections.

The other issue is not allowing groups to do quests from start to finish. Having to watch separate cut scenes then quit out and join another session just to COOP gets really tedious. It's such a bad implementation compared to Dark Souls.

11. Post
    Got this a week or so ago. Never seen/played any of the other MH games, so this was a new experience.

Currently 99hrs Played. Hunter Rank 42 or 43 i think.
    I like the idea of the game, just soo many things that need to be tweaked to make it easily playable and more enjoyable.

Using Mouse/Keyboard definitely can tell its a port. Just not very fluid, both during game play, and in menu's. Like mouse pointer resetting to center of the screen after pressing a "Yes/No" "Accept/Decline" notification. Collecting items from Tailrider Safaris, then having to exit, and re-talk to the NPC to get into the same menu again to start a new Safari.

Maybe my choice of weapon hasn't helped (Switch Axe) but its just very slow, no way i have found to cancel an errant attack, some of which have long animations making dodging certain attacks nearly impossible. Quite possibly it's just a learning curve thing, need to co-ordinate my attacks/movement better, but it is not very forgiving. Also the weapon "Bounce back" on attacking some monsters is frustrating, especially when you have already triggered the next attack in sequence and you just end up "Bouncing" the same spot like 3-4 times.

Un-skippable cut scenes are unbearable. I mean, sure first go round no worries, learn the story etc, but supposedly even on a 2nd character you have to suffer through them (not that i am game enough to try) Will likely end up just getting everything on 1 Character to avoid them.

Melding/Jewels/Augments aren't explained overly well. Luckily i had friends who have played, so they helped walk me through some of that process. I feel like there are quiet a few things that aren't well explained during normal game play, and the "1 to 2 page tutorial's" don't exactly make things clear, just sort of tell you 'Heres a new feature you unlocked, Good Luck'

Currently just trying to get a Max level Switch-Axe in each Element/Status, while slowly getting my Hunter Rank up.

Haven't really had any issues with Grouping, must have waited long enough before i started playing that that and the connection issue have both already been fixed.