1. Post

Medievil PS4

Hey Guys

Just wondering there has been any news or rumours on a new medievil for ps4. Having played and completed all 3 of the previous games its one im particularly after..

Ive seen snippets of videos showing a new game, but i think it was just someones homebrew version

2. Post
    ah mother fk! you got my hyped with that title!! damn...

I'd love to see a remake, the videos you are referring to is likely the guy that's trying to port the game into unreal engine 4 on pc

3. Post
    Ahh ok you might be correct...!! sorry to hype you up lol..

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

I'd love to see a remake, the videos you are referring to is likely the guy that's trying to port the game into unreal engine 4 on pc
    He got you too huh?

5. Post
    Lol sorry guys

6. Post
    Unfortunately the original developer is on the rather long list of studios that built the ps brand only for Sony to buy them out and run them into the ground

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Hahaha was about to turn to my workmate being like holyshit dude you remember this game from ps1

8. Post
    lol - i'll be careful with my topics headings next time

9. Post
    mrhaboobi wrote:
    Hey Guys

Just wondering there has been any news or rumours on a new medievil for ps4. Having played and completed all 3 of the previous games its one im particularly after..
    Hey gaiz, I hope Tool comes to nz soon and releases an album. Oh? I got u gaiz excited with the thread title, sorries!!!111

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Hey gaiz, I hope Tool comes to nz soon and releases an album. Oh? I got u gaiz excited with the thread title, sorries!!!111
    I heard it was being released in 10,000 days, starting way back in 2006.

11. Post

12. Post
    Trailer hype!

13. Post
    Played the hell out of the demo many years ago but never the full game, this one's definitely on my radar.

Still no Tool album tho :/

14. Post
    Jelly, I want a PS4 for these exclusives! I loved this game as a kid.

15. Post
    Awesome!

16. Post
    October 25th
    This was my fav game back in the day, so I'll get this for sure.

17. Post
    Demo didn't really make my nipples hard. Will probably grab it on sale. Soundtrack was amazing though.

18. Post
    I must be one of the few who didn't really like the original games.

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I must be one of the few who didn't really like the original games.
    me to

20. Post
    Picked up this game as it was the only one that seemed interesting to me. They haven't bothered to change the weird camera controls (Played the ps4 demo a few weeks ago) But still a charming game with a good OST. I hope the developers of this remake will take a shot at the sequel but try to fix the camera issues.