1. Post

What the frig is this awesome looking game?

So this keeps popping up on my fb page. Using another game to lure people to download an app seems to be the go atm (ive seen heaps of zombie games with GTA gameplay)...but this game actually looks wicked.

Does anyone know what game theyve stolen the game play from? I think i want to buy! Pretty sure its not oblivion or dragonage? Hoping not lol - cause I own both those. But the game play looked like they were defending against a siege castle...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3783.PNG 
Views:	193 
Size:	202.2 KB 
ID:	218143

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3774.PNG 
Views:	149 
Size:	274.8 KB 
ID:	218144

2. Post
    Uh, pretty sure it's a shitty mobile game where the advertisements don't reflect gameplay.

3. Post
    lol..maybe i didnt make that clear...the mobile games are stealing gmae play footage to snag people in....eg. GTA advertising zombie games....Im wanting to know what game they stole the footage / game play from....

4. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Uh, pretty sure it's a shitty mobile game where the advertisements don't reflect gameplay.
    OP knows this.

Complete stab in the dark but it could be Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

5. Post
    Looks like you could be right haha! Game play looks similar....dam its not released yet!! Looks like its worth a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSy1gNyjSXk

6. Post
    I think it's Chivalry?

e: top one is almost definitely Chivalry:

7. Post
    haha could be!! Do you play it?? is it any good?

8. Post
    its fun with friends, and most of the time its on sale for less than 5$, the devs also have a new game in early access with similar combat (apart from the magic and stuff) Mirage Arcane Warfare

9. Post
    Chivalry and Mount & Blade? IDK

10. Post
    Chivalry was one of my favourite games during its hay days. Unfortunately the playerbase nowadays is pretty minimal now (but still playable), and people who do remain and play are generally at a much higher skill level that any newbie will simply get decimated without a chance.

11. Post
    Was gonna say it looks like they've stolen the screenshots from Mount & Blade.

12. Post
    Agggaaaaaaaathaaaaaa

13. Post
    Yeah the pics are Chivalry, Mount and Blade doesn't look that good even with the Floris Mod. Both are excellent games, both extremely fun.

14. Post
    Gutted I missed out when they were popular!

15. Post
    I feel like this should be something that Gameplaent could make an article out of. De-bunking mobile game ads, and then getting people to guess the games they used. Not sure how long it would last as an ongoing thing, but would be fun and informative why it lasted.

16. Post
    Jagji56 wrote:
    I feel like this should be something that Gameplaent could make an article out of. De-bunking mobile game ads, and then getting people to guess the games they used. Not sure how long it would last as an ongoing thing, but would be fun and informative why it lasted.
    Some Ordinary Gamers had the same idea.
    https://youtu.be/fy-KUC8hqv4

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk